Frustrated attempting to create a progress tracker/signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourWinds

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2014
UK
I avoided doing it at all. I guess for some people it's a nice thing to have, but I don't think it would inspire me.

I wrote my quit date on a little piece of paper and shoved it in a kitchen draw; in my mind I've just left smoking behind you see.

I'm even a little concerned that I might be using the forums as too much of a crutch. Half of me says move on and forget it, the other half likes to chat though.

I avoided doing it at all. I guess for some people it's a nice thing to have, but I don't think it would inspire me.

I wrote my quit date on a little piece of paper and shoved it in a kitchen draw; in my mind I've just left smoking behind you see.

I'm even a little concerned that I might be using the forums as too much of a crutch. Half of me says move on and forget it, the other half likes to chat though.

I hear ya. I can see the logic in completely walking away from all things smoking. I have benefited greatly from all the great info and Moved quickly up to some advanced mods and now I'm thinking about buildables. If it weren't for immersing myself into this community and the Youtube vape community, I'd still be on my first e-cig...and that didn't work well for me at all. Health concerns and the health of others around me were a big motivation for me to quit, but I have to admit, the potential money savings was right up there with'em! Hence, I like to see that tracker and watch the savings grow. Now if I could just stop spending all that I would have saved on mods! UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread