Frustrated - only the 5th puff is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

quirky

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2008
I am only getting a good puff every 5 or 6th drag. I know the njoy prevents excessive puffing. But I would be a lot less obsessive in my technique if I got a good hit!

Any suggestions on how to drag on this thing?

I tried dripping and that works. But not really practical. There has got to be a better way.

Any chance my unit is bad? If it does not improve I will return it and get the kiss box.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
another alternative to dripping is drip (top up) the cart end.. make it as wet as u can.. to be honest its what i do with all my devices.. and change the battery often.. the wire gauze around the atomizer pot has to be wet.. if it isnt not enough liquid gets to the heater coil in the center and the result is not enough smoke..

i would love all mine to keep going right thru a cart.. none of them do thow.. having said that some work better than others.. but they all work better with a new cart and fresh battery..

some are just crap and never work that well.. they vary a lot even with the same brand name..

topping up the cart (keeping it nice and wet) is similar to dripping but you dont have to do it so often..

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread