Frustrating tank issue. Maybe suggest a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@vaper1960, I went off vaporesso coils. Was a long time GT CCell user and I don't know what they did, but they went terrible.

Ended up going bad in less than a week.

@cgalka, only recently tried the Freemax tanks and coils this year. But the reputation that the coils have is very good, and it's no wonder after using them.

I could say that depending upon what liquid you're vaping that you may even get 2 months out of a coil, but you're looking at liquids that aren't coil gunkers. But otherwise I'd say about a month plus.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
To be real tho....u shouldn't need to press the button earlier or release earlier or do anything similar like that in order to not get spitback and juice up there but these are solutions to help you with the problem u have sometimes if u can't do anything else and it's good to try anything that can help ofc...just saying

Truth is that if u run the coils into the recommended wattages by manufacturer and u use the airflow in a proper way....meaning the airflow to be enough to cool down the coil in the wattage it runs and that means usually more wattage more airflow needed....then u shouldn't have spitback or any problem...

Assuming ofc u don't puff like a madman or madwoman :p (I say cause at one period I was puffing crazy hard and I have done that mistake) and I was cursing on the coils that spitback on me...

Anyways yes if u can get another tank its better....it's just weird I think that the unwell is one of the good tanks but maybe doesn't match your vape style. So good luck and hope u enjoy vaping more soon with this tank or a new one
:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I went off Vaporesso coils. Was a long time GT CCell user and I don't know what they did, but they went terrible.
That sucks (I had only tried the original two coils that came with the tank) just bought extra packs of coils (the ones you mentioned... I think they are different than the originals) Oh well... the good news is I have a RBA (made by iJoy) that is supposed to work with it (the end game) Maybe I won't recommend that tank anymore. I have heard great things about the Freemax tanks :thumb:

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@vaper1960, I can recommend the Freemax Mesh Pro 2 and Fireluke 22 tanks easily.

The coils are decent and really do last, but the Fireluke 22 is highly underrated and the 5 pack coils for them are very competitively priced.

And with the Fireluke 22 having 0.25, 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 ohm coils to choose from it's a great option for folks venturing into vaping. As the most that your down in cost is a pack of coils, not the same could be said for most.

• Informative
Reactions: Superuser187
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread