FSUSA & Gourmet Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncargrl

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
North Carolina
FSUSA & Gourmet Vapors, you are the bomb!! I placed orders with both venders on Monday and received both orders today!! Merry, Merry to me!!
The Summer Dirt from Gourmet Vapors, 24mg, 80/20 double flavor is awesome right out of the bottle!! The Wyatt Earp from FSUSA is wonderful without any steeping, too! Only one question . . . When are you going to carry Wyatt Earp in 30ml size? I want more!!
Definitely two flavors I will be ordering A LOT more of!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, VAPERS!!:D

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I buy a lot from FSUSA. Currently sort of hooked on their Desert Ship. And their Chocolate is nice though I may get extra flavor next time. Also love their oRYental (it's a different RY4 - mild and sweet). I just ordered some of their other Turkish blends and their Raspberry Tea since someone was raving about it.

And Gourmet Vapors has a lot of flavor and vapor. A few creations I mixed myself in their flavor creator were not good ideas but I'll be vaping my Captain Morgan's eggnog w/ nutmeg again - it was almost overpowering even dripping on a 901 atty. But it came failrly close in aroma and flavor. I just made it public. Morgans Eggnog
Gourmet Vapor E-Cigarettes and E-Liquids

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread