FSUSA must have a private jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I placed my big bottle order on Friday and guess what? I got it today. I am all the way in Virginia and they are in Arizona. They either have a jet or the post office has a jet. And I like how watermelon bubble gum is now H20melonBGum lol I have to look at it twice because I thought I received the wrong juice.

As always you guys ROCK

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
I ordered on Friday afternoon, and it's out for delivery today. Wow.

I think it'll have to sit in the mailbox tonight though, cause in my complex it's not walking distance to the boxes, and there's about 10 inches of snow out there. It's not supposed to stop until tomorrow night either. Of course I have to be at work @ 8 am, so I'll stop on the way. Hope it doesn't freeze!

Gonna be a good day tomorrow!

lowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I placed my big bottle order on Friday and guess what? I got it today. I am all the way in Virginia and they are in Arizona. They either have a jet or the post office has a jet. And I like how watermelon bubble gum is now H20melonBGum lol I have to look at it twice because I thought I received the wrong juice.

As always you guys ROCK

Well that's great to hear. At least I can still put some confidence in them.
I ordered 1/1/10 and it was confirmed that they notified the post office it's ready to pick up today.
No backorder and 5 e-mails later. I'm not happy but I do think they blundered bad on my order.
Oh and I ordered for me and two other peeps.
They are asking me everyday where is my stuff.
I guess it will be better when I GET MY JUICE AND SMOKE A LITTLE SMOKE.
Rant over.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Well that's great to hear. At least I can still put some confidence in them.
I ordered 1/1/10 and it was confirmed that they notified the post office it's ready to pick up today.
No backorder and 5 e-mails later. I'm not happy but I do think they blundered bad on my order.
Oh and I ordered for me and two other peeps.
They are asking me everyday where is my stuff.
I guess it will be better when I GET MY JUICE AND SMOKE A LITTLE SMOKE.
Rant over.

So sorry to hear this lowboy. I know that it will not help at all to hear since you did have an issue with your order but they rarely do have any delays. I know that they will get you straight and I hope that you love the juice as much as we do when you get it.

lowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Salemgold
It's not that there was a delay in the order so much as it was the fact that I got confirmation that my e-mails was read (7 in total now) and only three answered. One that was a false promise.
As I stated I have tried one of the juices already and love it. I will order again I'm sure but one more fail and I will lose my faith. I work on the service type job. I know what it is like for something to slip thur the crack, but I always make it right.
It has cost me dearly at times too.
Again I will give them another shot later on.
I am positive the juice will be GREAT.

lowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I'm not mad just disappointed in the service I guess. I will buy from them again that's a give me.
I do not have a phone number or yes I would have called and not e-mailed them. I'm sure things would have progressed faster if I had a number.
It's cool I was just upset when I posted the first time.
By all means if you are reading this for the first time or reading it from the start FSUSA is a great company.
I never had patientions. I want it now.....LOL

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
I'm not mad just disappointed in the service I guess. I will buy from them again that's a give me.
I do not have a phone number or yes I would have called and not e-mailed them. I'm sure things would have progressed faster if I had a number.
It's cool I was just upset when I posted the first time.
By all means if you are reading this for the first time or reading it from the start FSUSA is a great company.
I never had patientions. I want it now.....LOL

CALL US TOLL FREE ANYTIME 1-800-705-7013

On their front page, right above the 10% off coupon code.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I was awlays on my account page never seen that. The only time I remember being on that page was when I ordered.

I have ordered my liquid from FSUSA since I started vaping. I have only had one order delayed. It was frustrating but it happens with all vendors from time to time. Patience is not something many of us have when it comes to our nicotine.

I am glad you plan to order from them again, you too will be a junkie in no time.

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
My other order made it here today which I placed on the 10th. I think I'm in love with FSUSA :) Now I have to get it out the mailbox before it freezes lol

Mine stayed overnight in the mailbox @ about 5 degrees, and wasn't frozen when I finally picked it up early the next morning. It was a little thick though, but once it warmed up a little it was fine. Didn't seem to affect the flavors any. Mmmmm, snickerz. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread