Fuji GTA Tank by Digiflavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I have the dual coil version on pre-order from ElementVape.com. The only video from my subscribed reviewers is from Rip Trippers.

Fuji.jpg

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 5, 2013
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Not Appropriate

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Just a couple of pics of the unboxing.

Fuji_01.JPG
    Fuji_02.JPG

I put a build in and I knew it was going to leak because I didn't use enough cotton. Sure enough it started leaking. I vaped it anyways. Simple build: 24 g kanthal, 3 mm ID, 8/7 wraps each coil, and .35 ohms. I got it up to 70 watts easily, but the tank ran dry. The juice holes are big and you need to make sure the wick going through them completely fills those holes. The wick also needs to touch the bottom of the tank.

The top airflow goes directly to the coils. I prefer them half open. Both the top and bottom AFC are clicky which is nice.

Fuji_03.JPG

Last edited:
    Reactions: JeremyR

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    It leaked the 2nd time, but a 3rd time's a charm. The trick is to not wet the wick going through the juice holes. I just wet the coil and a little of the wick right outside the coil. This current build vapes great at 75 watts. Your claptons, etc. will need more wattage of course. I really like this GTA, RTA, what ever you want to call it. :thumbs:

Fuji_04.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread