• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fukuoka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Me? English teacher in a high school.
Yeah, not so many, think the relatively cheap price of cigarettes still is a factor. Plus 0 nic juice that's only available.

I find the vaping scene odd in Japan, in that until end of last year really it seemed to comprise of either pen like devices or high end gear. Only recently I've started to see more mid range stuff posted around.

Sent from my SO-03H using Tapatalk

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
Me? English teacher in a high school.
Yeah, not so many, think the relatively cheap price of cigarettes still is a factor. Plus 0 nic juice that's only available.

I find the vaping scene odd in Japan, in that until end of last year really it seemed to comprise of either pen like devices or high end gear. Only recently I've started to see more mid range stuff posted around.

Wow Eigo sensei.
Yeah the cigs are cheap compare to Australia for sure. about 1/5 of the price. but ive heard they are increasing the price again this yr to 500 yen. My Japanese mate thinks that it will put off a lot of ppl from analogues.
I wish they could just relax the nicotine law a bit. it sux. Atleast for ppl who are just trying to quit. im hoping to wean myself of nic in next 8 months. wishful thinking lol, been smoking for almost 20 yrs.

Reactions: Robobob1221

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Wow Eigo sensei.
Yeah the cigs are cheap compare to Australia for sure. about 1/5 of the price. but ive heard they are increasing the price again this yr to 500 yen. My Japanese mate thinks that it will put off a lot of ppl from analogues.
I wish they could just relax the nicotine law a bit. it sux. Atleast for ppl who are just trying to quit. im hoping to wean myself of nic in next 8 months. wishful thinking lol, been smoking for almost 20 yrs.
Yeah I had got myself down to zero nic at one point last year, then one night had really bad nic cravings, almost bought a pack of cigs. Luckily had a mate who had some nic juice spare so could get my craving down. Since the I still use low nic juice, 3mg. Not a heavy vapers, maybe no more than a few minutes a day nows, unless I go out for a few.

Yeah hopefully more people will be swayed by vaping, I highly doubt liquid nic laws will be relaxed, Japan still has TV CM for JT.
Seems people are using that Marlborough cigarette pen thing which seems kinda ridiculous, but I dunno. [emoji19]

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
I got all sorts of juices ranging from 0-12 mg. to be honest i like the taste of 0 best. but the craving still hits me. I still carry a packet of smokes with me. I smoke a pack in 2-3 days down from 2 packs a day. Once i get that strong craving for smoke, i light one up soon to realize it taste disgusting and why i m trying to quit analogues. but i still have couple of drags just to get the kick.
I have thought about getting unflavored nic to add to my juices. but tbh not sure what to get. what mg, which type of solution and where to get it from. Im kinda scared of handling :p

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
I got all sorts of juices ranging from 0-12 mg. to be honest i like the taste of 0 best. but the craving still hits me. I still carry a packet of smokes with me. I smoke a pack in 2-3 days down from 2 packs a day. Once i get that strong craving for smoke, i light one up soon to realize it taste disgusting and why i m trying to quit analogues. but i still have couple of drags just to get the kick.
I have thought about getting unflavored nic to add to my juices. but tbh not sure what to get. what mg, which type of solution and where to get it from. Im kinda scared of handling :p
Pretty sure if you got to recipe pages on this forum there will be guides on what strength of liquid nic is best to add in which quantities. Just be sure to have the right gear to do all the measurements with

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
Pretty sure if you got to recipe pages on this forum there will be guides on what strength of liquid nic is best to add in which quantities. Just be sure to have the right gear to do all the measurements with

Breaking bad just came in my head for some reason. lol

Reactions: Robobob1221
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread