• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fun times at hiway harrys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Yeah it was fun except for when I caught some woman trying to look up my pants leg from the floor below our see-thru glass floor. Nice surprise visit by 'Kev' and one of the 'Kevettes'. Thanks for the "Stratobahn" CD Vicks - those guys are GOOD! Thanks for coming Thomas (I will Never, ever come to another meet if there is not at least one other guy there):blush:

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Had a blast at HiWay Harry's with you guys - it's always good to meet up and be goofy.

I was thinking the same thing, CK - glad we women weren't wearing skirts (standing on a see-through floor is a bit vertigo-inducing). The Karma-Scotch juice from PS is pretty good, but it's higher nic, so I'll have to use sparingly. Haven't yet tried the psycho cinnamon.

Kilroy, hope you're feeling better - next time go a bit easier on the chewey beer :D

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
These meetings can be hazardous. I finally got the odeur du smoke-pit flavour out of my carto. What was that stuff again so I never accidentally order it? On the other hand, the 'Mellow Sunset' from EW has a very nice 'bouquet' to it and I can get the flavor additive from FSUSA!:):vapor::2cool:

i just KNEW you would like that! glad you did:) am off to try out some new blue mist flaves. i've been getting kind of lucky w/them lately!

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Blue Mist is good stuff - my favorite cola's come from there, and the blueberry muffin you got from me was also from bluemist, EW.

i'm liking that company. have reordered the blackberry cobbler from them a few times, love their bitey peppermint, and that blueberry muffin is yummmmm:) i got a sampler of peppermint pattie (yum!), snow (eh, not my thing, didn't know what it was--it's citrus), boston cream pie (interesting, and it's growing on me), maple (yum!), cherry (better than most cherries and totally vapeable) and citrus punch (didn't like it, but it was an freebie)

i mostly order from fsusa and blue mist now. but i do love the coconut cream from nhaler and the kiwi from alternasmoke!

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
blackberry cobbler , love their bitey peppermint, and that blueberry muffin is yummmmm:) i got a sampler of peppermint pattie (yum!), snow (eh, not my thing, didn't know what it was--it's citrus), boston cream pie (interesting, and it's growing on me), maple (yum!), cherry (better than most cherries and totally vapeable) and citrus punch

love the coconut cream

Where is this confectionery place again (you WERE talking about 'Food' items, right)?:)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Yes!! Wonderful time, as always.

It appears my place is as the lost and found keeper. LOL

This trip, not only am I the holder of whtt's goodie bag from the Parrot, I have also acquired:
A clear, smallish ziploc type bag of juice
A pair of glasses.

I do not mind, but when I start finding under garments, there will be a return fee and extortion money will be sought.

I think the little clear bag may be from EW? But I'm not sure if they were the give aways?

Just let me know if anything needs to be returned before the next gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread