Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Thought someone might want stuff like this below, lol...maybe Rob wants the guitar?
It's on Etsy.

Anyway - looking for something to cover my Grand.
Mostly, all I need is something because it's small enough to TIP OVER in a shirt or jacket pocket - plus if I get a woodville I might want to protect it...(I get that I'd remove that one to get to the fire button..)
A "pouch" or phone case with a clip would be OK - but they mostly have a flap that interferes with an atomizer.

Anyone find a "sleeve" or pouch that might work?

il_570xN.597821989_80wa.jpg

il_570xN.590320267_52er.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I found a camera case from Lowepro that fits a grand plus atty very well. The only hiccup is that I have to take the dt off and stow it in a pocket on the inside of the case.

Most any place that sells cameras has a selection. Prolly best to take your setup with you to check fit as I've not tried this with a woody.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I found a camera case from Lowepro that fits a grand plus atty very well. The only hiccup is that I have to take the dt off and stow it in a pocket on the inside of the case.

Most any place that sells cameras has a selection. Prolly best to take your setup with you to check fit as I've not tried this with a woody.

That might get you arrested Papa...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Those are excellent, but a little bulky for tucking in a shrt or jacket pocket - I'm looking for a thin, "close fit" option!

Get a maxpedition pocket organizer! They make great mod cases and have a cool tactical look. I use 3 different sizes for mods and rebuildable supplies. View attachment 412444 Just great little pouches.

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
I was looking at these but they don't reply to emails and it looks like they only have one left (burgundy).
f8e055a7b9c6c668744d7fb51913f1ee.jpg

But I'm also looking for a thin carry case to go inside my coat pocket. But till then my pipe sock will have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are nice, I've been looking at these from time to time and have never seen them in stock except for the burgundy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread