The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Funny Las Vegas Weekly take

Discussion in 'Legislation News' started by TropicalBob, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TropicalBob

TropicalBob Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2008
    Port Charlotte, FL USA
  2. geeker

geeker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Neither here nor there
    All in all, I like it.

3. Serraangel

Serraangel Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Wow, thank you for the link! The article was interesting but the comments really struck me because I think the 1st coment was about me!!! I was there at the Bonnie Raitt concert vaping away non stop! I cought a lot of attention and I thought it was all positive. This guy says he was annoyed but dont really understand what exactly annoyed him.... vape getting into his eyes?. smell of the vape? ... He said I was contontly puffing pulling and manipulating the thing throughout the whole concert. lol, yeah I was. He said it never left her lips. Thats correct. Still do not understand how that annoys him. Why was he looking at me vaping instead of Bonnie Raitt playing that awesome guitar!!! :cool: hmmm, I guess there will always be people who just need to complain and thats ok. there was also some very good and positive coments there and thats all that really matters.

4. Dredbull

Dredbull Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Props for telling that self centered anti prig where he could shove it.

If he was the dbag that spilled his beer on you he should publicly flogged for being such dbag to the beer.
    Hell he should be stoned for paying more attention to you than BONNIE FFS!

I get those anti everything prissy aholes doing that fake cough and hand gesture in front of their faces like its real smoke.

5. nojoyet

nojoyet Senior Member ECF Veteran

6. gooney0

gooney0 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    Falls Church, VA
    Good article.

Yes that first comment was pretty telling. He is annoyed by vaping. I'm annoyed by lots of things.

When will we ban sandblasted blue jeans and wearing sunglasses indoors? :D

-Gooney0

7. Vocalek

Vocalek CASAA Activist ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 7, 2009
    Springfield, VA
    This was the part I liked:
    :lol: Human doggie biscuits!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.