The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Future home for NT family.

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by NicoT Vaper, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NicoT Vaper

NicoT Vaper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    Folks, if this sub forum will close, I say we should move the discussion elsewhere. I am fairly new, but if nothing else, we could probably create "Nicoticket" thread under "General e liquid discussion" sub forum and migrate there when time comes. Anyone else has any other ideas? I was hoping that with Clark releasing his recipes, there could even me NT forum of its own...? Just a thought.

• Like Like x 4
  2. pwheeler

pwheeler Just Vaping Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    Yes, we can meet up elsewhere if this one does close down. I don't know how long Clark intends to keep his supplier status. i'm sure he'll let us all know that he's closing it down and we can do something then.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Flavored

Flavored Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2013
    Chattanooga, TN
    The Lounge is probably the place to be . . .

• Like Like x 4
  4. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    If you have recipes and will be discussing making them then DIY E-Liquid would be the right place - you could call it something like DIY Nicoticket Recipes

...but if it's a chat thread it should go in the Lounge :)

• Like Like x 11
  5. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

I think the lounge is the right spot - we "came up" as a one thread wonder when we were in the Supplier Forum. Fastest threads on the forum, chatterboxes. I sometimes refer to them as the good ole'days - there are 1000s and 1000s of posts in this forum that will be archived... someday I'll take the time to go back and read all those posts.

I told Classwife to wrap it up at the end of the month, or sooner... once it's archived we won't be able to post in it.

Cheers to the community, nuf' said.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

The deal was IF we drained the inventory in the warehouse THEN I would release SOME of my recipes. We came up horribly short - 15,000 bottles went in a dumpster - lots of 18mg and 0mg. I'll probably still release some recipes - and if I do it will be via the newsletter. In any case, the recipes I do publish are my gift to the DIY community. Before anyone asks - no Virus, No Wakonda, nothing tobacco since I actually make that flavoring. The same is true of the vanilla, but there is a workable substitute - it'll never taste like mine though. The rest of it - the fruit, the bakery stuff - probably going to publish that.

• Like Like x 8
  7. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Am I right that the only place we will be able to trade juices once all this is archived is in the classies?
    Or in the PIF group?

• Like Like x 2
  8. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member

You are correct

• Like Like x 3
  9. NicoT Vaper

NicoT Vaper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    Yes, trading is important, but I was mostly talking about keeping up with all the wonderful folks I've met here in NT sub forum. Lounge it is then...

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.