FWIW - USPS Vape Mail Ban Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
There were so many vape advocates here when i joined. This is so tragic, so awful that vape shops go out of business because of politicos attaching a bill to Covid relief. Who is the (Edited) who did that?
This is criminal of the policitians to do this. This is a crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: LoveVanilla

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
One Billion Lives on the politicians that passed this.
Oldest BS argument around: for the children.(barf)
So with that logic in place, creating flavored vodkas, gin & other spirits, should've produced sky rocketing teen & adolescent alcolohilism, which it didn't.
Then again logic & reasoning rarely crosses paths with political willpower.

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I'm trying to figure out why the USPS has been so slow in clarifying the new rule. The language contained in the bill was not that complicated.

Could it be money? Maybe money the USPS cannot afford to lose? Plus, gaining all the money from shipping what other shippers declined to ship.

For all I know, the USPS could come out with their new rule 15 minutes from now.

I'm just musing as to why it is taking them so long.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I'm trying to figure out why the USPS has been so slow in clarifying the new rule. The language contained in the bill was not that complicated.

That is the the Problem.

The Language of the Bill was Overly Inclusive. The THC/CBD Markets are Fighting it saying that they will be Unfairly Restricted when there was No Intent by Congress to do so.

It also makes many Law Makers look Hypocritical. Because many have pushed for Legalization. But then turn around and Vote for something that would wack THC/CBD businesses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread