FYI For us Newbs about Flavors that KILL Tank, Carto, & Clearo

Status
Not open for further replies.

J&V Far

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Upstate NY, USA
This really should be stickied in here for us Newbies. I have been seaching and reading in this site for over 2 weeks now and JUST came across this!!! I thought I would bring it over to the New Member Forum to save others the pain I had to go through to find this. I had NO idea that this could happen. I placed an Order yesterday and a few of my flavors are on "The List". I am gonna get me a few Glass and Metal tanks. That should take care of it!! LOL

THIS IS NOT TO FRIGHTEN ANYONE AWAY. THIS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. I have EVERY intention of using my "BAD" flavors. I will simple use them in a tank that can handle them.

This is the latest update so far...there are a few more flavors meantioned by others after this. I simply copied the list and stuck it on my desk-top so I can keep checking back and adding any new "Baddies" to my list.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-36.html
I hope you all find it as useful as I did!! Happy Vaping!!!

Last edited:

J&V Far

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Upstate NY, USA
E-liquid vendors, whom I purchase from, lists their flavors, which haves these issues. E-liquid consumers should check with their vendors' latest info/updates, as things may change.

As a proactive measure, many people use only glass juice delivery devices.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

Not ALL vendors post this info. Some Vendors either don't know about all of the 'Problem Children' or they have not had the time to update their info. I am in no way saying that they are with-holding this info from us. Some Newbs, Like myself, don't think about this sort of thing. I came to it the LONG way around. Hubby was having some issues with his Clearo's. We got them straightened out but that got me to thinking. What if there were other issues? What is something was actually eating the wick causing it to leak? I noticed, as I ready that entire thread, that many people had NO idea until it was too late. I simple thought to same someone else the Numb-.... (from sitting at the puter so long), the HEAD-ACHE (from looking at the screen so hard), and the pain to their wallet when they discovered that their much beloved "Plactic Joy Juice Container" had melted or cracked on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread