• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GA Vaper's Meet - Saturday, May 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Where: Olde Towne Tavern and Grill in Lawrenceville.

When: May 7th - 5:30pm to 11:30pm

Why: Why the hell not?

It's a larger venue than our old place at Manuel's Tavern. The last time we got together there, we were literally crammed in like sardines. The new location in Lawrenceville has more room for everyone, and even some room for any vendors who show up to lay out their wares. The food is good, the beers are cold, and the vapes will be plentiful.

So let's get a list together... how many folks are going to show up?

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
I'm in!

And piggy backing off of Angus' post, the area/room that we'll be in at The Old Town Tavern is the Mezzanine. It can accomodate 50+ people so when we break the last meets attendance record of 30+, we should still be comfortable. :)

Please check out the website in the link posted in the OP for directions and a food/drink menu. An 18% gratuity will be added to everyone's individual or any group bill.

We anticipate a good time for all with vendors for you to buy from and giveaways and/or raffles that you can win. At the January meet these vendors were in the house: GA - EPipe mods, Juicy Liquid, Southern Vapors and Vaperite; Out of State - Evolve and Mad Vapes....all being generous and giving back to the community. eliquid Planet also sent samples. Not to mention folks giving and sharing from their personal stashes and the 4 or 5 Darwins Brandon brought for people to try....it was definitely a good time.

Also, if you have stuff you want to sell or trade, bring it....bring extra attys/cartos to sample juices.....bring some extra cash besides your food and drink money in case you see something you have to have...but most of all bring yourself and anybody else who's vaping or may want to vape. :)

Unfortunately, I must also report that our designated location is up some stairs again. We lost at least one potential participant at our last meet because the meet area wasn't wheelchair friendly and it saddens me to think that it may happen again. I do feel confident though that if a fellow vaper wanted to attend this meet and needed a little assistance getting to the area relegated for our gathering, GA vapers would get it done safely, discreetly and quickly. :)

Folks have been asking when the next one was going to be....well here it comes. Please post that you're coming and how many so we can keep a rough count.

1) Angus
2) bikergirl1908
3) wv2win
4) beingbekah
5)

If you have any questions or concerns about the meet, please post or you can pm me, Angus, wv2win or beingbekah. Between us, in our loose committee, we should have you covered.

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
BUMP!

Proposed list of Attendees for May 7, 2011 GA Vape Meet

1) Angus
2) bikergirl1908
3) wv2win
4) beingbekah
5) chaos
6) MistBusterMatt (GA Vendor - Ecigmods)
7) Jair
8) Guitarman (GA Vendor - Rocknroll Vapor)
9) Uncle Pennybags
10) Todd (GA Vendor - Vaperite)
11) Ares +1 (GA Vendor - Ares Ecig)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)

:vapor:

Last edited:

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
:vapor:BUMP!

1) Angus
2) bikergirl1908
3) wv2win
4) beingbekah
5) chaos
7) Jair
9) Uncle Pennybags
12) sayville
13) sacredgaming
14) philipkh +2
15) adrena +1
16) elationisfacile
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

@sacredgaming: I will be on two unless it's raining! :) What you riding? My baby is in my avatar.

jbercegeay

Dec 5, 2010
Winter Haven, Fl
Count us in!!!!!!!!!

1) Angus
2) bikergirl1908
3) wv2win
4) beingbekah
5) chaos
7) Jair
9) Uncle Pennybags
12) sayville
13) sacredgaming
14) philipkh +2
15) adrena +1
16) elationisfacile
17) jbercegeay (Johnny and Tracy- Southern Vapors- Vendor)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
To "piggy-back" on Angus and bikergirls posts, I think we will have the room to have a separate table just for those who have items they want to sell. So if you put your items together with a little card stating what you are selling, who you are and the price, we hopefully will be able to display the items for others to look at for possible purchase.

We definitely want 25 or more people to attend, so please spread the word.

wv2win:)

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
I would love to attend, but I live 4 and 1/2 hrs away. I'm hopefully getting ready to close on a house May 27th, so I'm one broke mama. LOL Plus, the hubby will have to work and we only have 1 vehicle. :( I hope everyone has fun! Sounds like it'll be a blast!!! Maybe I'll eventually round up enough vapers down here in Southern GA to hold a vape meet. :)

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
I think this my be a winner, Looks like we should break the old record by far. thanks to the organizers for putting this together.

1) Angus
2) bikergirl1908
3) wv2win
4) beingbekah
5) chaos
7) Jair
9) Uncle Pennybags
12) sayville
13) sacredgaming
14) philipkh +2
15) adrena +1
16) elationisfacile
17) jbercegeay (Johnny and Tracy- Southern Vapors- Vendor)
18) Crimmy
19) Swingbag
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Unfortunately, I must also report that our designated location is up some stairs again. We lost at least one potential participant at our last meet because the meet area wasn't wheelchair friendly and it saddens me to think that it may happen again. I do feel confident though that if a fellow vaper wanted to attend this meet and needed a little assistance getting to the area relegated for our gathering, GA vapers would get it done safely, discreetly and quickly. :)
NOOOOOO! I was SOOOO looking forward to a meet up. But stairs just won't work for this wheelchair user (my legs are purely ornamental). Don't they have an elevator? I sure wish the planner would have picked a place that was accessible - especially since someone couldn't attend a past meet up for the same reason. Oh well. Lemme know when there will be one at a location I can access.:(

Trishalla

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Now that my daughter is coming for a visit we both will be there...Looking forward to it......
Trisha
Where: Olde Towne Tavern and Grill in Lawrenceville.

When: May 7th - 5:30pm to 11:30pm

Why: Why the hell not?

It's a larger venue than our old place at Manuel's Tavern. The last time we got together there, we were literally crammed in like sardines. The new location in Lawrenceville has more room for everyone, and even some room for any vendors who show up to lay out their wares. The food is good, the beers are cold, and the vapes will be plentiful.

So let's get a list together... how many folks are going to show up?

Trishalla

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
My daughter Amber and I will be there with bells on.......Can't wait to celebrate.......
I'm in!

And piggy backing off of Angus' post, the area/room that we'll be in at The Old Town Tavern is the Mezzanine. It can accomodate 50+ people so when we break the last meets attendance record of 30+, we should still be comfortable. :)

Please check out the website in the link posted in the OP for directions and a food/drink menu. An 18% gratuity will be added to everyone's individual or any group bill.

We anticipate a good time for all with vendors for you to buy from and giveaways and/or raffles that you can win. At the January meet these vendors were in the house: GA - EPipe Mods, Juicy Liquid, Southern Vapors and Vaperite; Out of State - Evolve and Mad Vapes....all being generous and giving back to the community. ELiquid Planet also sent samples. Not to mention folks giving and sharing from their personal stashes and the 4 or 5 Darwins Brandon brought for people to try....it was definitely a good time.

Also, if you have stuff you want to sell or trade, bring it....bring extra attys/cartos to sample juices.....bring some extra cash besides your food and drink money in case you see something you have to have...but most of all bring yourself and anybody else who's vaping or may want to vape. :)

Folks have been asking when the next one was going to be....well here it comes. Please post that you're coming and how many so we can keep a rough count.

1) Angus
2) bikergirl1908
3) wv2win
4) beingbekah
5)

If you have any questions or concerns about the meet, please post or you can pm me, Angus, wv2win or beingbekah. Between us, in our loose committee, we should have you covered.

Trishalla

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Add Trishalla and Amber Please...
BUMP!

1) Angus
2) bikergirl1908
3) wv2win
4) beingbekah
5) chaos
7) Jair
9) Uncle Pennybags
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)

Status
Not open for further replies.