• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GA Vaper's Meet - Saturday, May 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
Another successful Georgia vape Meet is now in the books! It was alot of fun and I had a great time.....which I seem to do no matter where I go. :toast: It was nice to see so many new vapers as well as the vets and hopefully everyone had a good time and left with something new that they didn't come with. (I love my lanyard Adrena. :)) The last stragglers (maybe 5-6 of us) shut it down around 11:30-11:45. Juicey and I made it home around 12:30.

Also thanks to all of the vendors and individuals who contributed to the raffle and the giveaways. Shout outs to Ares Ecigs, Bombay vaping, eliquid Planet, Nhaler, RocknRoll Vapor, Stormy's Vapor Cellar & Vixen Vapors. If I forgot any vendors, charge it to my head, not my heart.

Georgia Vapers definitely brought the AWESOME!:vapor:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Thank you to Angus, bikergirl and beingbekah for making our foursome in organizing our little get-together at the Olde Towne Tavern and Grill. We had a great turn-out and it was nice to meet vapers in person.

I posted the pictures in a new thread in the General section of the forum so everyone at ECF can see how much fun we have down here in "bulldog" country. Hope to see you all again soon. Here is the link to the pictures:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...owne-tavern-lawrenceville-ga.html#post3180453

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Thanks to the organizers - this was great and I had a fab time meeting everyone. Mad props to all the guys to carried me up and back down that flight of stairs. I hope your backs aren't hurting too bad. I won some Bombay juice in the raffle - I'll definitely be checkout out their website and ordering - Gummy bear is yummy, as is blaze. Got a sample of Ares chocolate caramel - also very yum!

Cynnamin - when I tried the V4L grape in your atty - tasty. Unfortunately, it does not vape well in the LR carto. Tastes like grape flavored chemicals. I'll have to order my own bottle next V4L juice sale. I have to say all you guys at my table renewed my interest in my 808. I feel bad for neglecting it now. I'll have to get on my decorating bug and finally put to use all the stickers I bought a while back.

Wish I had been able to mingle some more, though. Had a great time and already looking forward to the next one.

cricket1176

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We didn't see them Adrena :( And with all of the looking we did for my spring {lmao} I think we would have seen them. I even looked more after you left.

BTW...Stormy found the string on her table when she was packing up :lol:

I hope you find them though!!

A side note: Anyone that by chance found a orange set of polarized clip on sun glasses framed silver I lost them :(
Please PM me if you found them... I can't find the same circumference to fit my glasses sold anywhere now and medically require them. Or I would not be asking in hope and embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread