Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
YouTube - REVIEW OF THE GAMUCCI ELECTRONIC DISPOSABLE CIGAR

hi all,

well after my review on the very poor gamucci micro i wasnt really expecting too much from the gamucci disposable cigar.

however, i was pleasantly surprised!

ive no experience of using any other disposable cigars so had nothing to really compare it to, so i gave it the score by simply judging it on its own merits.

i start the review with taking the cigar from its tube, setting it up and then giving my 1st impressions. i then come back about 4 hours later from vaping it constantly to give my final thoughts on it. ive been using it all day now and its still going strong!

take a look,

cheers,

scott

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
i did! lol

it really was a very realistic cigar smoking experience and it was nice to have something positive to say about gamucci. another thread on this forum has also been praising the gamucci disposable cigar too.

i felt like hanniball out of the A Team.........i love it when a plan comes together! lol

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
Nice review scott. Im a fan of the disposable cigars too. What's the idea with the black band around the tip? Got my hands one of these recently

DISPCIG1Vsm.jpg

Got the cigar flavour but it doesn't taste much like one. The build is excellent though. I think njoy use them. My favourite was Ruyan's disposable model. Really tasted good. Tried Bestecigs too. They were hit and miss, but I think they've improved them and they sell one now with a usb pass through.

Last edited:

Silk

Dec 11, 2008
Romford UK
Like you say, they do seem a bit expensive for something you're going to throw away.

@ full price yes - (£15 @£9 not so sure... a cheapish cigar this size is about £3-£4 these days, and this lasts longer than 3 cigars.

I am probably one of the heaviest smokers/vapers around and it lasted me nearly a full day. I've done two, bought one for myself around xmas for New Years Eve (wasn't going to break my anual ritual) bought 3 more just after & have another to go (I swapped the other for one from somewhere else).

Same with the Ruyan Vegas (the best disposable out there IMO) @ £25 = Ouch! only on very special occaisions
But if I could get it for £15 to my door? .....ummmm
A Julieta that size is £20 and lasts 3 hours (ok and tastes like heaven too) Vegas best taste so far & lasted ME 6 nights (at about 4-5 hours a night) -
If I had the cash I would buy them by the box of 5 and keep for specials.

As for re-viving - two choices with the Premier - could try a usb hard wire (I might try it with the next one), but you'll lose portability - or rip apart and nick the battery for an emergency spare for your Bling.

@ dc2k08 - I tried one of those (well same box/look - darker than Ruyan) was sent as a trial - Sorry but I thought it tasted like poo -(actually I think I've smoked better poo :) ) Certainly nothing like any cigar I ever smoked.

There is more from me - on a thread in the reviews section on e-cigars. Which I wrote before I saw Scott's video.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
I've ordered one of the Gamucci cigars from prezzybox. Just waiting for it to arrive now to see how it goes. The only other disposable cigar I've had was the Ruyan which was fantastic.

im sure you will like it mate. i really missed it when the battery finally died :(

let us know your thoughts

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Nice review mate. Prezzybox are now retailing 11.95 as I clicked on a link for the 8.95 price, they probably saw your review and didn`t know what they were selling :rolleyes: In future can you let us know by PM if a product is good so re-sellers can`t have chance to up the price!!!!!! :lol:

my apologies mate, sadly it was only after doing my review that i noticed the price of £8.95 was a limited offer that ran out on the 31st january.

i will add a note on the vid to say that it is no longer sold at that price.

it was a very good product but £11.95 is way too much for something that you throw away when the battery runs out. i might write to prezzybox to show them the review and see if they would consider changing the price back............i very much doubt they will though!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
No worries mate. I was gonna buy at that price , still might for a special treat :). I`m in line with your way of thinking, if they could knock `em out for 3 or 4 quid I`d smoke em exclusively. Write to them anyway :sneaky: if you want to start a petition, here`s my X

have you tried one yet mate? what did you think of it?

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
have you tried one yet mate? what did you think of it?

Only tried the one, nice flavour but didn`t have the lasting qualities of the Ruyan disposable. Also the with Ruyan (vegas) , I fell in love with the form factor and taste of the cart. The only downside was that the last one I ordered (from a well known auction site) arrived DOA :(
On the whole, I love these things.....I`m lazy so I can`t be arsed to drip,top up, change batts etc. So please, any resellers drop the price and you`ll make a fortune :thumb:

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
Forgot to mention, the throat hit as stated was really good, if memory serves me correct the cart strength was 22mg. Also something else I found was although the draw was quite light I found myself puffing quite hard on it when the battery started to drop off, the result was a mouthful of liquid. So at least with the one I had the cart life far extended the battery, so no topping off like you can with the Ruyan. If they could take the puff count up from 600 to 1800 like the Ruyan it would be a winner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread