Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
YouTube - REVIEW OF THE GAMUCCI MICRO ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE

hi all,

i was asked to do a video review on the gamucci micro, so here it is! this was brand new in the box but i didn't receive it from gamucci or a supplier. it was sent to me from a forum member who wishes to remain anonymous.

it makes for some very comical viewing and even if you have no interest in the micro its still worth watching till the end just to see the poor thing go from bad to worse! i was left quite dumbfounded by it lol

i dont normally bother doing a review on a product if i cant give it at least 6 out of 10, which was the score that i originally had in mind for it. but during recording the thing just started dying on me so i soon had to change my mind!

enjoy! lol

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
The micro ecigs to me are the biggest waste of money. Granted some people get one that works, and leaford gave one the highest rating. But the consistency is what drives me away.
I have every ecig model and my absolute favorite is the pen from bestcig. I have tried to get my micro from litecig to work many times just because I love the look of a real cig, but it is hit or miss.

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
I think the Gamucci is The Great White. The battery life is great but the vapor production is terrible. Taking a draw without the cart using the drip method is smooth but pop in a cartridge and it's like trying to suck a Wendy's frosty through a straw. My tongue actually got sore from sucking so hard :p And try pushing the juice capsule out of the mouth piece. LOL that's another story...aargh!

In any case, I use the battery with my NPRO carts. They work alot better then the carts that came with the great white. It's a really tight fit, and there's a bit of a gap because I don't push the cart completely onto the atomizer. The NPRO carts split if I try.

To bad, I really liked the package I got.

http://shop.electroniccigarettesales.com/images/1211913348060-1401826017.jpeg

Last edited:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
To be fair: we do not know how old that thing was. It might have been a review of a 2-month-old dying atomizer. Bit misleading, I think.

what!? my review was not misleading in any way, shape or form. i clearly stated that it was brand new in box.........also, i tried everything possible in the review to get it to work.

the person who sent me it recieved several boxes of the micro's just last week directly from gamucci. now if gamucci send out " 2-month-old dying atomisers " then that is their problem.

as i said, the box and contents were BRAND NEW.......full stop!

if you do some thread searches you will see that there are several people who posted to say that the gamucci product they purchased died after a few days. maybe they all got sent 2 month old dying atomisers as well?

i went in to the review with plenty of positive things to say about the dripping aspect but it simply died on me in front of the camera..........what else am i meant to say?

i tried, it failed

Last edited:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
ps.......Frankie, if my response to your post seems like im ranting at you then i fully apologise. i only got 30 minutes sleep last night as my young daughter was feeling unwell so im a bit grumpy at the moment! i read your comment and took it as you accusing me of being dishonest.

i stand by what i wrote in reponse to your comment but i could have put it better and just said that it was a brand new gamucci and not misleading.

sorry mate

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
Well, you stated it was BRAND NEW, but also admitted it was SECOND HAND. being polished in a box means nothing. The only way of being sure you afre reviewing a brand new produxct is when you get it from the vendor - like the one you are not working for ;)

Get some sleep and understand I was not accusing you of being mishonest - you did say the kit was from some anonymous second-hand source. I just do not think it is really fair to review this type of goods. Because people will automatically compare it with reviews of new products - "new" meaning received from the vendor an not (ab)used previously.

Do I believe the anonymous private-person donor without an agenda bought a Gamucci (Ł59 or Ł99 according to number of carts) and then just turned it to you unused for a review? No, I do not believe that. Sorry.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Well, you stated it was BRAND NEW, but also admitted it was SECOND HAND. being polished in a box means nothing. The only way of being sure you afre reviewing a brand new produxct is when you get it from the vendor - like the one you are not working for ;)

Get some sleep and understand I was not accusing you of being mishonest - you did say the kit was from some anonymous second-hand source. I just do not think it is really fair to review this type of goods. Because people will automatically compare it with reviews of new products - "new" meaning received from the vendor an not (ab)used previously.

Do I believe the anonymous private-person donor without an agenda bought a Gamucci (Ł59 or Ł99 according to number of carts) and then just turned it to you unused for a review? No, I do not believe that. Sorry.

ORIGINAL REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT HAS HAD TO BE REMOVED

i have removed my original reply upon the request of the person who sent me the BRAND NEW gamucci. all i will say Frankie is that you are a million miles away from the truth. i will now only discuss the details of how the product came into my posession via a pm. if people cant believe the truth and feel the need for proof then pm me.

this is for potential legal reasons

my sincere apologies to the person in question and i hope that my original reply does not lead to implications for you.

Last edited:

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
I'm one of those who had exactly the same experience as igetcha and with a brand new kit. It totally failed on me after only two days. I had no joy out of either Gamucci or the "authorised" eBay reseller when it came to complaining about it, both ignored me totally despite several emails and letters to them. Rubbish e-cig and rubbish after-sales support as far as I'm concerned.

And, no, it wasn't me who sent my kit to igetcha either... I was actually really pleased to see his review as it fitted my opinion of the Gamucci to a T. All it's got going for it is a snazzy website and packaging and a nice enough looking e-cig. Appearances aren't enough though, the thing should work and for more than 2 days!

BTW, I found the cartridge to be so tight fitting as to be impossible to remove without really struggling. The vapour was nil compared to that of the EVO or 901, but I hadn't tried dripping.

typan

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Staffordshire UK
From your video what I could see, it appeared to make vapour on the initial puff, but once inhaled disappeared, was there anything there if you just took it in your mouth and blew it out? .... I read somewhere that people were asking about a vapourless cig for 'secret' use, but then again if there's no satisfaction when using it, I can't see the point !

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
From your video what I could see, it appeared to make vapour on the initial puff, but once inhaled disappeared, was there anything there if you just took it in your mouth and blew it out? .... I read somewhere that people were asking about a vapourless cig for 'secret' use, but then again if there's no satisfaction when using it, I can't see the point !

well if it was actually intended for secret use then they done a great job and i should change the score to ten out of ten! but i dont think that was meant to be the case here.

totally agree about the primer puff.....it did show some vapour if i didnt inhale it and just blew it straight out. but is that what people would be happy with when purchasing a e-cig?

what i dont understand is that gamucci are a big well known company so why dont they simply use a better design e-cig?

as i said in the review, it was my full intention to give it 6 out of 10 which isnt a great score but not awfull either. and those 6 points were to be based on using it for dripping which over the couple of days i used it gave pretty good results. in my review i think i show just how awkward i felt when the dripping failed to produce the results i had experienced prior to recording.

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
i need to get one, ive been looking for a cig whos box scores a 10/10:D i thought the same thing when i saw it...looks like the "great white", and i was wondering how that was, though i wont assume that they are the same parts. i laughed pretty hard when he couldnt say "if you'd like to get one" without laughing(cause i could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh). igetcha...dont apologize for your review, i dont beleive for a second that you work for intellicig. i just ordered a 401 from PS to compare it to my 901, and your reviews are one of the reasons(i might have even tried the evo if there was a US charger available). anyway, looked to me like you tried your best with it, so keep up with the good reviews!:thumb:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
i need to get one, ive been looking for a cig whos box scores a 10/10:D i thought the same thing when i saw it...looks like the "great white", and i was wondering how that was, though i wont assume that they are the same parts. i laughed pretty hard when he couldnt say "if you'd like to get one" without laughing(cause i could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh). igetcha...dont apologize for your review, i dont beleive for a second that you work for intellicig. i just ordered a 401 from PS to compare it to my 901, and your reviews are one of the reasons(i might have even tried the evo if there was a US charger available). anyway, looked to me like you tried your best with it, so keep up with the good reviews!:thumb:

cheers mate!

yep, i felt pretty awkward towards the end of the review as i was desperately trying to get good vapour from dripping so i had something positive to say, but it just backfired on me big time!

the 401 you purchased......was it the new "pilot"? if so, im sure you will love it. i imagine its gonna be quite like the EVO but with the addition of some great new features such as 7 second cut off and only 10 second shut off time. ive emailed puresmoker.com and sent cashmere a pm asking if they would consider sending me one to the uk but as yet ive not had a reply:( id love to get one and do a review but im starting to think they might not like the idea of me having it! :confused:

still, i will keep my fingers crossed!

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
yes, its the pilot. atm its in processing status:cry:. i dont think steve does any international shipping, so dont take it personal:thumb: i imagine a lot of people would be ...... if he made exceptions for just a few, but maybe he will decide to go international. i wish he would send you one though, so we could see a video review.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
yes, its the pilot. atm its in processing status:cry:. i dont think steve does any international shipping, so dont take it personal:thumb: i imagine a lot of people would be ...... if he made exceptions for just a few, but maybe he will decide to go international. i wish he would send you one though, so we could see a video review.

well a video review is one of the main reasons why i would like to get one. plus, as most of you know, im a lover of the m401 type e-cigs anyway and the pilot looks good plus has some nice new features that could set it apart from others in the same way i feel the EVO does.

im sure there are good reasons for them not wanting to ship outside of the states but he is missing out on a huge potential customer base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread