a
DSCF1452.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1439.jpg

Jdog

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2008
09052009016.jpg

090520090172.jpg Garry I hope you don't mind but i had a go at your passthrough!! I used a mini pipe battery connector from an old bowl i had with a damaged switch and and i'm using mini pipe atomisers although it works just as well with penstyles! This thing is brilliant! I'll be having a go with some other models. The vapour production is excellent. Better than on the pipe which is hard to believe. Thanks for the idea! I'm hidden in a cloud of vapour as i'm typing! I love this place! I've also just finished my first battery box mod!! It's done with pipe batteries as well! :)

Jdog

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2008
Hello everyone! How did you guys keep the battery connector in place?
I got it apart (taken the actual battery) and now have a metal tube with a thread on
one end. What did you do next? Thanks for the help - trying to do battery mod

Hey Sergey!

I just used a hot glue gun! The pipe battery end is pretty tight in there when you clamp them back together! Hope this helps! :D

garrydibley

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigcity.co.uk
View attachment 2006

View attachment 2007 Garry I hope you don't mind but i had a go at your passthrough!! I used a mini pipe battery connector from an old bowl i had with a damaged switch and and i'm using mini pipe atomisers although it works just as well with penstyles! This thing is brilliant! I'll be having a go with some other models. The vapour production is excellent. Better than on the pipe which is hard to believe. Thanks for the idea! I'm hidden in a cloud of vapour as i'm typing! I love this place! I've also just finished my first battery box mod!! It's done with pipe batteries as well! :)

Nice job mate, glad you found it usefull.

That looks a damm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread