Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Looks like they are releasing a dual coil version of the GR1. The deck looks similar to the original, but expanded and airflow comes in more to the bottom. If it turns out anything like the original, i may end up getting one just in case i get that itch to do a dual coil build.

9676170-1.jpg
9676170-2.jpg

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So did anyone pick this up?? @Zaryk you ever get one? How bout you @t8kiteasy ?? I love the gas mods gr-1, still haven’t found anything that matches it’s flavor production. I guess it’s due to the size, condensed vapor=flavor. I’ve been kicking around the idea of a dual coil rda and this one seems it would be an excellent candidate if it’s anywhere near as good as the gr-1.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
So did anyone pick this up?? @Zaryk you ever get one? How bout you @t8kiteasy ?? I love the gas mods gr-1, still haven’t found anything that matches it’s flavor production. I guess it’s due to the size, condensed vapor=flavor. I’ve been kicking around the idea of a dual coil rda and this one seems it would be an excellent candidate if it’s anywhere near as good as the gr-1.
No have not picked one up yet but will be getting one though. My inbox needs a new RSA to go along with the wasp that is on it now.

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
Via Fasttech it's $39.99 for people in the US, £29.99 in the UK although the map discount applies. Reminds me of the Reload and the Devil rda's which are my favourites, just with a smaller drip tip. I'm rather tempted by this one, but I'm not buying anything vape related for the rest of this year as I realise I've definitely spent far more on vaping than I ever did smoking.

Reactions: Eskie

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
I don't know about that - I do prefer larger drip tips because they seen to give me a better mouthfeel but the devices I have used with smaller drip tips don't get any hotter. Metal drip tips are horrible for that reason and a couple of my 810 drip tips with very wide bore and therefore little material in total are rather awful at dissipating heat.

Reactions: Eskie

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio

I have not ordered one yet. I plan on grabbing one but I want to figure out a few more things to get and place a decent sized order. I will update this thread whenever I try it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread