Gauging Interest for Cigar Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
I've found that the wooden cigar boxes that all cigar manufacturers produce make perfect storage units for parts, juice, and other e-cig related paraphernalia. Some are even perfect for traveling! For those who are familiar with cigars, you'll know what they look like. They are all wood with two hinges and a front latch to keep everything closed and secure. Most are made of high quality wood and handmade, varying in size of course.

So, I've found a nice lot of them and was curious as to whether or not people would be interested in purchasing them to store/hold their e-cig stuff?

Last edited:

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
So, I've found a nice lot of them and was curious as to whether or not people would be interested in purchasing them to store/hold their e-cig stuff?

You would be able to fill the humidifier up with e-liquid and water if you ended up reverting to cigars. (The humidity is kept at 70% most often using 50/50 water and propylene glycol.)

Already got one. Not full of e-cig stuff, though. :)

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
You would be able to fill the humidifier up with e-liquid and water if you ended up reverting to cigars. (The humidity is kept at 70% most often using 50/50 water and propylene glycol.)

Already got one. Not full of e-cig stuff, though. :)

Oh I wasn't referring to humidors; just plain wooden cigar boxes with latches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread