Gbc/ wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
So I have been using GBC as my all day vape for over six months now. I usually order 3 bottles at a time plus one or two others, depending on my mood. I just noticed that I only have about 45ml left so I went in to order some but they are out of it. Is this a temporary thing or a sign of the future? I see on other sites that people have to discontinue a flavor because they cannot buy the ingredients any longer. Dose anyone know when will this incredible juice be restocked? I would hate to run out or worse, have to find another vendor to replace it. I have tried at least 10 different versions of Gooey Butter Cake and none were as good as KBV. None were even close.
I figure that I can stretch the remaining 45ml onhand for another two wks or so. I guess I could use some of the roughly 500ml's of juice that I have lying around.

Does anyone have any that they would be willing to sell if I get desperate?

Inserting now! Sorry, we really need to close ordering for 12 hours to break and inventory and stock the store, but I know we have plenty of that and didn't realize we had sold so much over the weekend. We also got a jump on things, and the reason I signed on was to grab the 48 hour turn around image :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread