Gbox100 available again (Dual battery 200W squonker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Looks like Geekvape is re-releasing the Gbox 100 dual battery 200W squonker. It’s available on 3fVape for $41.49 (mod only) as a pre-order with their MAP coupon code.

The kit comes with the Radar rda that has a rather unusual build deck. The photo below is from the Geekvape site.

Link for more details: GBOX Squonker Kit
build.JPG

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
A two battery squonker is going to be bulky. No getting around it a long as people are using battery shaped bottles. The weird bit is these bottles are generally custom anyway. I don’t understand why they don’t just start wrapping them into the spare spaces in the mod.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
A two battery squonker is going to be bulky. No getting around it a long as people are using battery shaped bottles. The weird bit is these bottles are generally custom anyway. I don’t understand why they don’t just start wrapping them into the spare spaces in the mod.

Cause corners don't sqonk well. Nor do unusual shapes. Tear open a ketchup packet and just push the bottom. Even sealed with just a hose you'd never get reiable squeezes after a bit. (I've wondered the same now and then)

Wondered even why batteries aren't offset from center and screen moved to allow a similar form factor to a 2 battery box.

I agree though, this looks to be big and bulky. Right now I'm not interested. Will see once some real world reviews start popping up. Not interested in pre-release hype. (looking squarely at you iJoy)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread