[GearBest] Geekvape Creed RTA Giveaway! Ends on August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Congratulations to our winners: @VapingintheGTA & @somdcomputerguy

Oh my I’m in utter shock! I couldn’t win if I had 10 scratch n loose tickets with a 1 out of 2 odds of winning, lol.

Honestly, my luck makes the Murphy clan, from Murphy’s law fame count their blessings..lol

Now this? Someone pinch me cuz I gotta be in a lucid dream or something:):D
This just goes against the laws of nature.

To top it off I dropped my main mod and the battery button popped out and broke and I’m thinking well I could use... ya know, fitting a mod to the right tank,what will be practical what will work? etc :)

Now I find out, that the both dual and single coil build Geekvape Creed RTA is bestowed upon moi, me. ❤️ I can build to suit my needs:w00t: did I mention it was a Geekvape Creed RTA Perfect absolutely utterly perfect WOW :thumbs:

With so much sincere appreciation I have to thank,

:rickroll: @Oliver. When you started this I bet you never, even in ur wildest of dreams would have imagined you could reach out and help so many. I wish we could count up the years of every life you have touched and extended. Now that is what you call an achievement far greater than any Emmy, Genie, Oscar or Grammy trophy !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@krystal00 and GearBest :party: who continue to bring lots of people lots gifts. These gifts can bring excitement and who can’t say they are tons and so much fun! Sometimes these gifts occur at one of the best times a vaper could wish for. That just happened to me and I am now set up for awhile, I’m gonna custom Matchy Matchy thank you
So very much Krystal & GearBest :wub: :nun::wub:

Lastly but not least ECF, for the Mods and members for making this one of the best sites out there Full Stop. You’re knowledge is what brings people here and your welcoming and kindness keep ya here! Just take a look @Uncle contest posts what more can I say :thumbs:
:party::banana::party:l feel so fortunate
Thank you it’s been a very strange but good past week!!!:nun:
Vonnie

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrats.jpg
..........@VapingintheGTA & @somdcomputerguy

Thank you to GearBest and @krystal00 for the contest fun

Status
Not open for further replies.