Geek Vape Legend 2 Mod (L-200 Complete Kit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hubbard

Jan 22, 2022
I ordered a L-200 complete Kit (w/Legend-2 mod) on January 15th w/free shipping. After haggling with them over erroneous post transaction charges to my debit card I finally received my order approximately 20 days later.Well I enjoyed 1-week of enjoyment before the battery door started flying open on its own.Even after pressing down firmly on the door and manually sliding the lock button over manually.The item is pristine and has never been dropped.Geek has required a video to demonstrate my issue.After complying I decided to Google my issue about the Legend-2 mod and Low and behold I discovered there were alot of others who have experienced my PAIN.All I want is a functioning mod.I'm sure the folks at GEEK VAPE are aware of these issues as per all of the posts that are out there via Google.I will report on the outcome as soon as possible.I ordered it on January 15th 2022 and it is now February 16th 2022 and I have paid $85.00 for a defective Mod and GEEK VAPE is prolonging this frustrating situation out longer than it should knowing full well there are numerous documented cases before mine about this inherent design FLAW with the battery door.

Mark Hubbard

Jan 22, 2022
I ordered a L-200 complete Kit (w/Legend-2 Mod) on January 15th w/free shipping. After haggling with them over erroneous post transaction charges to my debit card I finally received my order approximately 20 days later.Well I enjoyed 1-week of enjoyment before the battery door started flying open on its own.Even after pressing down firmly on the door and manually sliding the lock button over manually.The item is pristine and has never been dropped.Geek has required a video to demonstrate my issue.After complying I decided to Google my issue about the Legend-2 Mod and Low and behold I discovered there were alot of others who have experienced my PAIN.All I want is a functioning Mod.I'm sure the folks at GEEK VAPE are aware of these issues as per all of the posts that are out there via Google.I will report on the outcome as soon as possible.I ordered it on January 15th 2022 and it is now February 16th 2022 and I have paid $85.00 for a defective Mod and GEEK VAPE is prolonging this frustrating situation out longer than it should knowing full well there are numerous documented cases before mine about this inherent design FLAW with the battery door.
Well The run around with GEEK VAPE is getting frustrating to say the least. I have been requested by 3-different departments to send a video which I have complied with.Now they are requesting a scratch-code from the bottom of my box and a copy of the receipt where I purchased it.I have conveyed via 3-seperate e-mails to 3-seperate departments to folks at GEEK VAPE that I remember seeing something like that on the plastic wrap around my kit box but threw the plastic wrap in the trash.As far as a receipt goes,I had to remind all 3-depatments I purchased it DIRECTLY from the GEEK VAPE STORE ON-LINE with my debit card.Each correspondence has included my GeekVape order number and the date of purchase(January 15th 2022).I am totally frustrated. I have even told them that I have researched my same issue with the battery door randomly and most often flying open on a brand new, pristine and never been dropped unit only to find out alot of other people have contacted GEEK VAPE about this issue and have been sent a new mod with no hassles.I am at a loss of words and shocked to say the least at this point.I will let yall know how this 1.5 weeks of e-mail ping pong works out with these 3-seperate Depatments at GEEK VAPE.

• Informative
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The authenticity scratch code should be affixed right on the box, not on the wrapper. Scratch it so as to reveal the code, take a picture of it and send it to them.

About the receipt, tell them you bought it from them directly and give them the order #. Also take a screenshot of it and send that image to them.

I agree that since you bought it from them they are being too difficult, which is often the case with Chinese companies. But I have found out through the years that when you reach a point where it seems nothing is being done, threaten them with a chargeback & they will usually, all-of-a-sudden, miraculously do the right thing. They try to break your resolve so that you will go away and stop "bothering" them so they don't have to honor their policies/warranties, but you have to stand your ground. If the threat of a chargeback does not light a fire under their behinds, then actually do a chargeback and be done with this game.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Can you even do a chargeback on a debit card purchase? I have a low dollar regular credit card for making on-line purchases, which eliminates this uncertainty.

I've never done it myself, but others have claimed they have. It's my understanding that as long as a bank uses the a card association logo (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover, etc) on their debit cards, they must offer buyer protection for transactions made with those cards in accordance with card association policies. You'll have to look into this with your bank that issues your debit card.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Well The run around with GEEK VAPE is getting frustrating to say the least. I have been requested by 3-different departments to send a video which I have complied with.Now they are requesting a scratch-code from the bottom of my box and a copy of the receipt where I purchased it.I have conveyed via 3-seperate e-mails to 3-seperate departments to folks at GEEK VAPE that I remember seeing something like that on the plastic wrap around my kit box but threw the plastic wrap in the trash.As far as a receipt goes,I had to remind all 3-depatments I purchased it DIRECTLY from the GEEK VAPE STORE ON-LINE with my debit card.Each correspondence has included my GeekVape order number and the date of purchase(January 15th 2022).I am totally frustrated. I have even told them that I have researched my same issue with the battery door randomly and most often flying open on a brand new, pristine and never been dropped unit only to find out alot of other people have contacted GEEK VAPE about this issue and have been sent a new mod with no hassles.I am at a loss of words and shocked to say the least at this point.I will let yall know how this 1.5 weeks of e-mail ping pong works out with these 3-seperate Depatments at GEEK VAPE.
    @Geekvape_Official ^^^ that doesn't reflect well on you.

Yet another very unhappy Customer!!!

You folks really need to get it together... unless you are purposely trying to emulate the SMOK reputation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread