Geekvape Aegis 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRec C

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2017
Florida
That looks like a great mod. I have been using the aspire nx100 with 26650 batteries and I love the long battery life.

This works the same but with what seems like a great shape. The shock/water proof is a nice extra!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I was wondering about that. I've not had any experience with a 26650 but was assuming maybe to get longer life per charge. That's good to know. Thx

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I was told that it is waterproof, it h as a thin film that is underneath the vent holes which will pop if any battery venting occurs. But after that I wouldn't see it being waterproof. I think I would wait and see how it performs with the public before giving in on that one. IMHO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
I was told that it is waterproof, it h as a thin film that is underneath the vent holes which will pop if any battery venting occurs. But after that I wouldn't see it being waterproof. I think I would wait and see how it performs with the public before giving in on that one. IMHO

Yes definitely would wait for the YouTube reviews before considering this. But this mod has my attention.

The shock proof and possibly prone to scratches is what I find more useful here. Def never gonna dive into a pool with a mod, but if this can withstand accidental water contact such as rain or liquid spill then for me it serves it's purpose.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
would wait for the YouTube reviews before considering this.
tons of reviews and torture tests on YT already

and this other thread about it with some of the reviews/tests I mentioned - Geekvape Aegis 100W Box mod

eta: does no one scan the first page or search the forum before posting?

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
tons of reviews and torture tests on YT already

and this other thread about it with some of the reviews/tests I mentioned - Geekvape Aegis 100W Box mod

eta: does no one scan the first page or search the forum before posting?
I am in a train traveling so internet is slow for YouTube for now. But thanks for this, will follow the other thread

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
images

deryk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Edison, New Jersey, United States
I have had mine for a little over a month and I like it...nice feel wish it was a little taller but I like it. Did have a little issue with it but I figured it out was e juice holding the pin down...little alcohol and it solved it. Too heavy for a lanyard, but stitched this up monday.
01162017ECigHolster.jpg

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
New firmware update, fixing the power button cutoff glitch.
(power button pressed 10 seconds - device turns off, continue to hold, after 15 seconds it fires again for 10 seconds, then 2 secs off and firing 10 secs again, latter repeats)
  1. Fixed the issue of 10s overtime cutoff safety feature.
  2. Modify Fahrenheit adjustment unit, from 10 degrees Fahrenheit to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.
  3. Added Stealth mode, press and hold the 3 keys simultaneously for 2s to enter or exit the Stealth mode.
  4. Version number changed to 1.24
Firmware Download

Last edited:

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
I'm really diggin' these. They work well with giant RDA/RTAs too. Here's a 36mm VCST:
aegisvcst1.jpg aegisvcst2.jpg

I thought the green and camo one should have black metal pieces on the side rather than silver, and I also think the all-black stealth model would look cool with the silver pieces, so I ordered a stealth model and will switch the pieces between the two when it gets here. Will post pics. :thumb:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I'm really diggin' these. They work well with giant RDA/RTAs too. Here's a 36mm VCST:
View attachment 726377 View attachment 726379

I thought the green and camo one should have black metal pieces on the side rather than silver, and I also think the all-black stealth model would look cool with the silver pieces, so I ordered a stealth model and will switch the pieces between the two when it gets here. Will post pics. :thumb:
You can buy the black.
Replacement Skeletons for Aegis mod - Parts & Accessories Geek Vape Online Store

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread