GeekVape AEGIS HERO VS AEGIS BOOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net

Geekvape just released a brand new AEGIS HERO few days ago, and everybody is asking what makes it special compared to other Geekvape pod systems. In this post, we will have a detailed comparison between the brand new AEGIS HERO and the AEGIS BOOST.

aegis-boost-VS-aegis-hero-1.jpg

aegis-boost-VS-aegis-hero-2.png

Another big difference is the airflow system:

• Aegis Boost – the airflow was controlled by a knob at the side of the cartridge, this is a same story like bottom airflow, leaking problem cannot be avoid;
  • Aegis Hero – completely top airflow to avoid leaking issue, while you may also lose some flavor, same story like a top airflow subohm tank.

Please view the whole GeekVape AEGIS HERO VS AEGIS BOOST here.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Geekvape just released a brand new AEGIS HERO few days ago, and everybody is asking what makes it special compared to other Geekvape pod systems. In this post, we will have a detailed comparison between the brand new AEGIS HERO and the AEGIS BOOST.

aegis-boost-VS-aegis-hero-1.jpg

aegis-boost-VS-aegis-hero-2.png

Another big difference is the airflow system:

• Aegis Boost – the airflow was controlled by a knob at the side of the cartridge, this is a same story like bottom airflow, leaking problem cannot be avoid;
    • Aegis Hero – completely top airflow to avoid leaking issue, while you may also lose some flavor, same story like a top airflow subohm tank.

Please view the whole GeekVape AEGIS HERO VS AEGIS BOOST here.

I have both and prefer the airflow control on the hero. I haven't noticed a lot of difference in the battery capacity so far. I do wish they would make the screen a little bigger and easier to read.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread