Geekvape Aegis Legend LIMITED Edition

Aegis Legend Limited Edition is constructed with the New Magnesium Alloy material, which is currently the world’s strongest and lightest metal.
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skwij

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Nope. Actually the mod can't float on fresh water. You could see it floats in the video because the water we use is with high density like sea water.

Dang.

So if we're fishing in FreshWater and the mod happens to fall over the side of the boat, we won't be able to net it before it sinks?

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Search Parameter Needed: What is the density of salt water compared to urine and.....

I don't boat.

Also, IDK what I would think about a Lighter Legend but I'm quite sure I'd love it. Etc. Not in a "Right now" kinda way, but maybe sometime....

Anna
I believe it would depend on the salt content of your diet.

Zbardonner

Apr 1, 2019
Got mine just the other day in Jade color..amazing flavor & feels great in build quailty, love the Alpha tank too, nice job on this one Geek Vape! Purchased through Element vapes, great customer service & pricing

Attachments

• 00849F99-AB56-4F05-A414-59B4EA24A667.jpeg
    00849F99-AB56-4F05-A414-59B4EA24A667.jpeg
    955.4 KB · Views: 48

Bruman

May 14, 2019
I've broken 2 mods in a month (a Smok Procolor then a Vaporesso Polar a couple weeks after I got it), walked into objects with the mods in my pocket and there go the screens! Went venturing for a solid mod and found the Aegis Legend which looks perfect, and then I found there was a Limited Edition that looked so much better! But I can't find anywhere that sells it in my country (New Zealand) or even internationally. I am guessing Limited Edition actually meant limited? :p

To be honest, even if I can't find a LE version anywhere, I'll probably still get it. If only I could let my Smok TFV12 go! Then I might actually be able to get a Solo.

Last edited:

Bruman

May 14, 2019

Saw that site, select any colour and it says Out of Stock. Cheers anyway.

Hello,
The Limited Edition is getting hard to find.
Not only is it lighter weight, it comes with the Alpha Tank.

Don't mind too much about the tank but definitely like that it is lighter, I'm used to pretty light mods but I've found (sadly) they are too fragile for my clumsy self. The Midnight Blue looks sick, and so does the Teal.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I've broken 2 mods in a month (a Smok Procolor then a Vaporesso Polar a couple weeks after I got it), walked into objects with the mods in my pocket and there go the screens! Went venturing for a solid mod and found the Aegis Legend which looks perfect, and then I found there was a Limited Edition that looked so much better! But I can't find anywhere that sells it in my country (New Zealand) or even internationally. I am guessing Limited Edition actually meant limited? :p

To be honest, even if I can't find a LE version anywhere, I'll probably still get it. If only I could let my Smok TFV12 go! Then I might actually be able to get a Solo.

The LE version is real limited. Limited amount is manufactured. We don't have it in stock now! It might need to take time to check in shops if they have any left.

Reactions: bigbob2322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread