Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
X marks the spot…

I’m a huge fan of Geekvape have been for some time…why because they know how to impress their audience into getting the next big thing on the market. They innovated vaping and have carried on delivering with constant R&D and the overall attention to detail. With Geekvape huge in the industry it sure is one to watch out for…but what next?

resize_DSC_0963.JPG
resize_DSC_0964.JPG

Out the Box

The mod comes in of an array of different colours, 8 in total and sure to be more in the future. Colours are all black rubberised features with either Stealth Black, Gunmetal and Camo, Signature Orange, Rainbow, Classic Silver, Gold, Green and Red. All The mod retails at $90 USD and £75 GBP. So, a fairly priced bit of kit but is it worth every penny, just you wait.

The battery is two 18650s with a size of 128.9x41.2x31.5mm so will take a decent size tank with the central location of the 510pin.

The mod can reach up to 5-200w which works on TC for those who enjoy this type of vaping experience. The chipset in this is the AS 2 Chip which is an all-round great performer.

The tank included is the Cerberus SubOhm, which has been a good contender. It is a good tank and I’m pleased, with a standard 5ml capacity, but they do have a TPD compliant one also. It comes with the TPD glass. Two coils, standard X1 Mesh Coils.

The kit includes a USB charger. The standard bottom of the box gifts is the accessories which include, Warranty cards and guides on how to use both the tank and mod. Spare screen protectors

resize_DSC_0966.JPG

The Build

The X feels great in the hand too and so comfy. The quality of the build is outstanding, and it’s so compacted together this isn’t any rattle. The finish is painted metal with various additions like the rubberised outer shell and the Zinc alloy construction. This is built to last I’m sure of it.

The screen is nice and bright, and it’s a decent size showing brightness. On the screen, it displays the battery life on each cell and the power mode you are in. Again, all the reviews I do are in power mode only. If you request me to take on another mod I can do so and give you a brief outline of what’s in store. The power is in 200w max and so far it been good I haven’t exceeded the 70w at present but we shall see in due course.

I would recommend using up to 27mm tanks. Which is central to the mod and I like this quite a lot it fits well in the hand ang gives the user the right ergonomics.

The battery life is really good this is all down to the PMG (Power Management Balancing) A new feature and the first in the game this acts on a discharged battery so that one is charged to equal the power out over the two. This helps and I can see a change in battery life management.

The fire button is very clicky and it really does have a fast-performing. All the buttons are clicky and well-built they seem to be here for a while. The fire button is very responsive in my opinion and I like it a lot. Which is all down to the new AS 2 chip which offers in-depth working and shows the features below. The overall requirements are endless, and they have sure given every thought to this new chip.

Some other features which are included are as follows;

Waterproof IP67

Shockproof

Dustproof

Firmware Upgradeable

Low/High Resistance Protection

Battery Reverse Protection

Short Circuit Protection

PCB Temp Overheat Protection

Low Power Alert

Switch Timeout Protection

resize_DSC_0967.JPG
resize_DSC_0969.JPG
resize_DSC_0970.JPG
resize_DSC_0973.JPG
resize_DSC_0979.JPG

Pros

· Great in the hand

· Great build

· Lightweight

· Fast fire

· Clear, basic display and menu

· Awesome battery life

· Beautiful design

· Solid build

· Upgradable firmware

Cons

· Screen scratches easy

resize_DSC_0978.JPG

Conclude

I can’t compare this one and I really cannot give it any bad praise…it’s the first I’ve used in this Aegis range and I’ve got to say it’s been incredible inside and out…

The solidity of this mod is exceptional, and I can say that they are sure to make big impressions in the world of vaping with the array of colours and their overall workmanship in lasting…

The question is would I buy it? 100% yes!! Its great and well worth it. I cannot put into words how impressed I am with its this is the shortest conclusion I have wrote to date and why because it just is a solid all-round vape worth every penny to anyone’s pocket…go on get it!

resize_DSC_0976.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Geekvape – Aegis Legend x – Signature Orange
Tank – Geekvape – Cerberus - Black
E-liquid – Joes Juice – Yellow Fiva – Jugo Jungale – 70/30
Coils – X1 Coil – 0.2ohm Mesh coil – 50w, awesome flavour
Batteries – Sony VTC5a 2600mah & Golisi 26 & 30 – 18650s

Thank you to Clay from Geekvape for providing the kit for the review!
GeekVape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread