Geekvape Aegis Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Just saw this. Looks well engineered the promo shots. Except that darn USB flap on the top...

Efun is having a give away -

ECF Supplier Contest Forum

And here's a quick look -

My first thought was Take My Money Please. Hoping they ironed out the issues from the original Aegis.

"While the Aegis legend mod is even more durable than the first version on the mod itself, it cannot be as shockproof as the first version when equipped with dual 18650 batteries for the above reasons. Please DO NOT drop the legend above 1 meter or it may damage the battery inside or lose waterproof capability or get battery cap dented." more at:

Aegis Legend Shockproof Statement

I am happy that I ordered original single battery for less than half price of newer version (paid $42).

Janusz

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
I think old Aegis will become legend and new Aegis Legend will become ordinary not so rugged mod that will appeal to high watts users but overall I think will have problem to compete with many lower priced mods. My "single battery Aegis" is already in Chicago and probably tomorrow will be in my home... for my kind of vaping single battery is more than enough as I vape between 10-20 wats... and I buy removable battery mod... so what is so cumbersome about carrying one extra spare battery if I leave my house for the whole day... changing it even with waterproof round door takes less than minute... I do not have to worry about marrying batteries, using the same brand, uneven discharge.... etc. I would love Aegis instead of chasing high wattage and colorful screen (bigger screen with date/clock would be better than colorful) would rather equipped it with DNA chip that allow better TC and/or replay feature... The reason I bought Aegis is that I wanted something rugged that can fall out of my pocket numerous time and if it fall out into mud puddle or handled by oily greasy dirty hand can be washed like I wash my hands...without worrying that water will enter into battery compartment or through USB charging port into mod circuit.

Janusz

Reactions: CagedSpam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread