Geekvape Aegis Legend

The Aegis legend is a stylish dual 18650 box mod designed to be waterproof and shockproof.
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Ah, see I already have the Aero tank, and I was hoping there'd be a way for me to build my own coils for it. Unfortunately, I live in the USA so I don't have access to the SE Asian market. Are there plans to release an RBA head for the Aero tank in the US market?

EDIT: Note, I'm not talking about a separate RDA atomizer. I mean an RBA head so that I can build my own coils and use them in the Aero tank. Like these, but for the Aero:

INK-OCG10-2.jpg
SM-UATFV37-3.jpg
The baby beast rba fits but you need to buy the glass for the dual Zeus RTA for the baby beats rba to work. I did it and it works. Baby Beast RBA fits and fires but the Aero tank glass is too short.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
The baby beast rba fits but you need to buy the glass for the dual Zeus RTA for the baby beats rba to work. I did it and it works. Baby Beast RBA fits and fires but the Aero tank glass is too short.
Thanks for your support on Geekvape.
As we test, the Aero tank glass might be fine with Baby best coil. Could you please send us a picture or a video of how you install the coil, so we could confirm it with our technicians?
By the way, Aero mesh coils would be available in the market, and we may recommend you to use Aero mesh coil.

Reactions: liblue1

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    My Aegis Legends screen popped on by itself with just a faint back light , no #'s or letters just a faint glow and I had a hard time trying to get it to go back to a normal screen. This has happened to me twice the second time being last night, so I get to work this morning and my boss who has a Aegis Legend also tells me the exact same thing happened to him but he shot a video of it. Unfortunately ECF does not see that file on my pc to upload and post here. File to large.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Picture of Geekvape official stuff. I received a black stealth Geekvape Legend kit, I am really enjoying the vape so far. Also received an AURA AOI, it's the cigar shaped vape near the Legend. I was surprised at how well it vaped, and it looks super neat. The husband has since stolen it from me, he was a cigar smoker. LOL. Here is a pic:

0Qn9kFJ.jpg

Anna

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    My Aegis Legends screen popped on by itself with just a faint back light , no #'s or letters just a faint glow and I had a hard time trying to get it to go back to a normal screen. This has happened to me twice the second time being last night, so I get to work this morning and my boss who has a Aegis Legend also tells me the exact same thing happened to him but he shot a video of it. Unfortunately ECF does not see that file on my pc to upload and post here. File to large.
    Just happened again, this time I took pictures.

20180603_155709.jpg

20180603_155717.jpg

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    T^

Thanks for your support on Geekvape.
    Really sorry for the problem.
    Please contact our technical support by Email at support@geekvape.com, and my colleague will help you to solve the issue.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!

TopAce

Apr 2, 2017
    Good Evening Folks

Let me start with I quit smoking Apr. 9 2017 14 months smoke free

If I have the need to burn and smoke anything its a big gagger of a joint for me

I guess I owe Smok Alien 220 for the initial Quit which came with a Smok Baby Beast tank ,don't know if its just me but I always had issues with tank leaking through the bottom feed air holes after refilling juice in tank , I have read that it has to do with pressures changing after fill and may help to close air vents to minimize leaks.

Also purchased a big baby beast to try to alleviate the leaking issues, well I have to say I WATCHED my Alien fry ,sparks coming out of vents on mod, issue I would say leaking juice got into mod and shorted it out - on a Saturday night - what am I going to do , NO VAPE ,

Paid around 120 bucks when purchased mod with tank , gone after 6 months , .... don't want to start smoking again

Ended up buying the Geek Vape AEGIS ,bought because of ruggedness , didn't want to watch another one burn up, worried about the single 26650 battery , had to have 2 sets of dual 18650 batteries to get me a 1/2 hour to work ,3 30 min breaks in a 12 hour shift, then 1/2 hour return trip home with my Smok Alien

I have 3 26650 batteries for the Geek Vape AEGIS

Also have a stand alone charger can handle both 18650 and 26650 batteries

Still had problems with leaking tanks, some fluid got under first layer of plastic covering display, still reable but portions of display are a different color because of juice behind display

I do love the mod , it is rugged , comfortable in the hand with a good heft ,still some times I do have issues where it doesn't fire have to press button a few times with different angles of pressure

I have since also purchased a Geek Vape Zeus single coil rebuildable tank with top air flow-just love this tank ,no more leaks, unless I over fill, easy to build , purchased a 6 pack of premade coils , every couple of weeks clean the coil and rewick , using the same coil for 2 to 3 months . also single coil at 30 watts lasts a long time

When I saw review for Aegis Legend I had to have it and I did within a couple of days

At first felt a little awkward in the hand , feels comfortable now ,but the Aegis is still more comfy and more durable because of battery door, Love the look got the all black with red stitching on the leather .

I have also experienced the blank lit led display, normally just take a haul or two and it goes away

All In All I still do love my Geek Vape products

Last edited:

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    Good Evening Folks

Let me start with I quit smoking Apr. 9 2017 14 months smoke free

If I have the need to burn and smoke anything its a big gagger of a joint for me

I guess I owe Smok Alien 220 for the initial Quit which came with a Smok Baby Beast tank ,don't know if its just me but I always had issues with tank leaking through the bottom feed air holes after refilling juice in tank , I have read that it has to do with pressures changing after fill and may help to close air vents to minimize leaks.

Also purchased a big baby beast to try to alleviate the leaking issues, well I have to say I WATCHED my Alien fry ,sparks coming out of vents on mod, issue I would say leaking juice got into mod and shorted it out - on a Saturday night - what am I going to do , NO VAPE ,

Paid around 120 bucks when purchased mod with tank , gone after 6 months , .... don't want to start smoking again

Ended up buying the Geek Vape AEGIS ,bought because of ruggedness , didn't want to watch another one burn up, worried about the single 26650 battery , had to have 2 sets of dual 18650 batteries to get me a 1/2 hour to work ,3 30 min breaks in a 12 hour shift, then 1/2 hour return trip home with my Smok Alien

I have 3 26650 batteries for the Geek Vape AEGIS

Also have a stand alone charger can handle both 18650 and 26650 batteries

Still had problems with leaking tanks, some fluid got under first layer of plastic covering display, still reable but portions of display are a different color because of juice behind display

I do love the mod , it is rugged , comfortable in the hand with a good heft ,still some times I do have issues where it doesn't fire have to press button a few times with different angles of pressure

I have since also purchased a Geek Vape Zeus single coil rebuildable tank with top air flow-just love this tank ,no more leaks, unless I over fill, easy to build , purchased a 6 pack of premade coils , every couple of weeks clean the coil and rewick , using the same coil for 2 to 3 months . also single coil at 30 watts lasts a long time

When I saw review for Aegis Legend I had to have it and I did within a couple of days

At first felt a little awkward in the hand , feels comfortable now ,but the Aegis is still more comfy and more durable because of battery door, Love the look got the all black with red stitching on the leather .

I have also experienced the blank lit led display, normally just take a haul or two and it goes away

All In All I still do love my Geek Vape products

Thanks you so much for your support on Geekvape products.
    Hope you enjoy vaping with Geekvape products.

Best,

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Didn't update mine either, saw no need but mine worked fine out of the gate...

Not to mention I am deeply suspicious of updates, and always get mad when windows or anything else (I am talking to YOU word) eventually DEMANDS I do them. LOL. Usually takes forever too ,because I'm always delaying it etc. Plus, I'd imagine it would require learning new things of a sort. If my display were wonky I'd probably try an update, though...

Anna

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Didn't update mine either, saw no need but mine worked fine out of the gate...

Not to mention I am deeply suspicious of updates, and always get mad when windows or anything else (I am talking to YOU word) eventually DEMANDS I do them. LOL. Usually takes forever too ,because I'm always delaying it etc. Plus, I'd imagine it would require learning new things of a sort. If my display were wonky I'd probably try an update, though...

Anna

I always update mods. (It's good to read around to make sure nobody got bricked first.) Other than Joytech I haven't seen great changes. Most of the additions you can ignore. Or if you really hate something go back.
    I don't know if Legend will be like this but I imagine it will be.
    I don't see the original version but I don't think this update changed any functions. It matches the instructions.

• Useful
    Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    What's your computer operating system?
    Have you unzipped the file? (I'm not sure but the driver may be in there.)
    Running 8.1. Please don’t make me upgrade to 10. I like my 8.1

I unzipped it and ran the .exe. There’s just a .bin and a .txt in there. No driver.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Ten is not as bad as I thought it would be actually. I really never wanted to go above 8.1, but I would have had to pay like 20 times as much for something refurbished. LOL.

It reminds me that one day I won't have a "real" keyboard and I don't like that idea. I try to be nice to my laptop but I do recognize one day I'll be typing on a "holographic" screen, (sounds hard) or carrying around a sea shell that projects a screen somewhere and I have to use my voice. I type a LOT, I bet I'd get freaking HOARSE. LOL.

Good luck with the update. Heck, go borrow someone else's "ten" worst case. I ASKED the husband to build me a super retro computer and OS with the parts we have (extensive) but he REFUSED.

Oh well, my kid has a working typewriter, worst case .LOL.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread