Geekvape Aegis Legend

The Aegis legend is a stylish dual 18650 box mod designed to be waterproof and shockproof.
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Really sorry for the design disappointing you. We will forward your idea to our engineers. Hope they will make better products.
OE wrapped batteries work fine. I don't think that this is a design flaw, it's snug so you don't have any battery rattling. You can't use thicker wraps, but usually no problem.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I sort of agree, one person complaining about double wrapped batteries not fitting does not exactly a design flaw make.

I mean... Just try single wraps, double wrapping is by no means a NECESSITY and I would think, actually, that most vapers aren't double wrapping their wraps.

Also, my batteries that CAME double wrapped fit in there just fine, so again, I am thinking these are like 1 mm silicone wraps or... something.

Anna

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
As measured with a digital Vernier caliper – the opening is 18.75 mm. This should be plenty to house a standard 18mm cell including its wrap. Any cell larger than this is not following the standard.

Thickest wrap I own is 0.25mm

I tried a couple of BB wraps in my Legend, they're the only wraps I own that don't work. They'll go in with some pressure, but getting them out is a whole ordeal.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Unfortunately, I can't find the Aegis Legend kit in Stealth Black in stock anywhere online. Every place I've found has limited color options available, and no black. :(
    Elemement vape has them for $54.95

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Unfortunately, I can't find the Aegis Legend kit in Stealth Black in stock anywhere online. Every place I've found has limited color options available, and no black. :(

$68 at Eciggity giggity giggity for the stealth black Legend kit
    $57.11 after using code xmas16
    Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Kit

Tara Schiefer

Jun 27, 2018
    USA
    This thread is for the general discussion of the Product Geekvape Aegis Legend. Please add to the discussion here.
    I won a Aegis legend kit on April 17th. And it stopped turning on after a week of vaping. Geekvape wouldn't give me another one, be I won it on their giveaway.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    Double wrapped cells won't fit into like 80% of the mods out there. Maybe this could be a new spec added by manufactures, whether a mod supports double wrap cells or not. :blink:

Thanks for the feedback. We will test it and forward to our engineers.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com

Thank you for your support. We may recommend you to check on more online store for the black one or visit our official online store: Mods & Kits Geek Vape Online Store

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    @Geekvape_Official

Is the stealth black screen always 2 piece?
    My other 5 are all 1 piece glass from top-cap to bottom-cap.
    The screen-show window on my black Legend is separate from the rest of the glass.
    How can this be waterproof?

2 part screen.jpg

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Is the stealth black screen always 2 piece?
    My other 5 are all 1 piece glass from top-cap to bottom-cap.
    Wow! I have 3 Legends and I never seen one of those. It almost looks like the panel isn't made out of plastic, but metal. Does it feel like metal?
    The screen-show window on my black Legend is separate from the rest of the glass.
    How can this be waterproof?
    The waterproofing starts under the panel, so you're still good.

Kurt M

Jan 20, 2019
    Jackson,GA
    Coil is advertised a .2ohm shows it's .15 on screen, and yes I did the update. So I went to there forum to see what I could find, what I saw was a rude mod, telling a newbie like me that if don't understand all the setting maybe you don't need to buy one, tells them go Google it...if I went there before I bought Aegis Legend, I wouldn't have bought one. Leslie needs a new job. Kurt

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread