Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit - The New Member of Aegis Family, Do you Like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hey, guys. Today I will introduce you the newest product of Geekvape Aegis Family - Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit.

Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit is an upgraded version of Geekvape Aegis series which is much lighter and smaller than Aegis Mini. Powered by an external 18650 battery and latest AS Chipset, the Geekvape Aegis Solo fires up to the max output power of 100W with 10ms quick firing speed and various working modes. And the Aegis Solo Mod still has three proofing function including waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof, which is designed to be the most durable Kit. The Cerberus Tank comes with 5.5ml e-juice capacity, utilized the super mesh X2 coil maximizes heating contact surface area, which can provide more vaping flavor and clouds. Moreover, the tank also features quick access refilling system, which will bring you an easy and convenient vape experience. 6 colors are optional.
geekvape_aegis_solo_100w_tc_kit_1_.jpg

Parameters

Size: 128 x 31 x 41mm
Material: Three Proofing
Battery: External Single 18650 Cell (not included)
Output Wattage: 5-100W
Display: 0.96 inch
E-Juice Capacity: 5.5ml
Output Voltage: 0.1-12V
Resistance Range: 0.05Ω-3Ω
Operating Temp: -20℃~+60℃
Charger: USB 5V 1.5A
Switch Timeout Protection: 10s
Output mode: Power/VPC/TC/TCR/Bypass
Temperature range: 100℃~315℃ / 200℉~600℉
Coil Type: Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm KA1(best 30-40W)
Refll: Top filling
Thread: 510 thread

You can get it at [Pre-order] Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit 100W with Cerberus Tank

• Winner
Reactions: BillW50

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hey, guys. Today I will introduce you the newest product of Geekvape Aegis Family - Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit.

Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit is an upgraded version of Geekvape Aegis series which is much lighter and smaller than Aegis Mini. Powered by an external 18650 battery and latest AS Chipset, the Geekvape Aegis Solo fires up to the max output power of 100W with 10ms quick firing speed and various working modes. And the Aegis Solo Mod still has three proofing function including waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof, which is designed to be the most durable Kit. The Cerberus Tank comes with 5.5ml e-juice capacity, utilized the super mesh X2 coil maximizes heating contact surface area, which can provide more vaping flavor and clouds. Moreover, the tank also features quick access refilling system, which will bring you an easy and convenient vape experience. 6 colors are optional.
    geekvape_aegis_solo_100w_tc_kit_1_.jpg

Parameters

Size: 128 x 31 x 41mm
    Material: Three Proofing
    Battery: External Single 18650 Cell (not included)
    Output Wattage: 5-100W
    Display: 0.96 inch
    E-Juice Capacity: 5.5ml
    Output Voltage: 0.1-12V
    Resistance Range: 0.05Ω-3Ω
    Operating Temp: -20℃~+60℃
    Charger: USB 5V 1.5A
    Switch Timeout Protection: 10s
    Output mode: Power/VPC/TC/TCR/Bypass
    Temperature range: 100℃~315℃ / 200℉~600℉
    Coil Type: Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm KA1(best 30-40W)
    Refll: Top filling
    Thread: 510 thread

You can get it at [Pre-order] Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit 100W with Cerberus Tank

I looked at that link and a couple other sites and didn’t see it. I know I saw a pre order on there a couple days ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread