Geekvape Athena - the Vape God Enters the Squonk Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
After Vandy Vape released Pulse, Geekvape Athena Squonk Box Mod also came to the our eyes. It is powered by single high rate 18650 battery with a high performance and compact size. Athena Squonk Mod comes with a 6.5ml squonk bottle e-juice capacity.

upload_2017-11-10_18-1-31.png

I consider something like a parent company and a subsidiary. For this reason, I'm not surprised when these guys at about the same time appear very similar to each other devices. I have already noted this many times, and I think that I am far from being one. So, the appearance of Pulse and Athena Box Mod at about the same time was not a surprise for me. Let's see what the manufacturer offers us and whether it will be of interest to users.

upload_2017-11-10_18-1-21.png

In my opinion, boxing from Vandy Vape is more suitable for fans of bright setups, whereas Athenaseems more adult products. This is especially evident in the appearance of the device.

The capacity of the bottle for liquid is 6.5 ml. I want to note that by purchasing the Athena kit , the user also receives a special bottle for refueling. What surprised me very much was the fact that GeekVapedid not support the trendy trend and made a battery compartment only for the 18650 format, forgetting about the gaining popularity of 20700. I agree that not everyone has acquired a couple of new batteries, but from universality, it is unlikely that someone would refuse, especially since it is not particularly large influences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread