Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
When it comes to cloud chasing, what reminds us is a RDA tank/ dripper. However, vapers' pursuing now seems to be more reasonable, more and more people choose a good flavor instead of puffing huge vapor.

How can we get the purest flavor? To have your coil soaked in the e-liquid all day obviously is not a good policy, Geekvape has the point to come true, separates the coil and e-juice in its latest Avocado 24 RDTA tank.

In the mean time, Geekvape adopts the velocity deck to make the coil builds much easier to deliver. For single coilers, there is a ceramic block for them to choose. 5ml e-juice capacity is ready for your heavy needs on vaping.

e20e49951ddbaf577266abc1781effeb.jpg

Features:
5ml capacity with 24mm diameter
Easy to build with genesis structure and big velocity style deck
Perfect flavor experience
Available for single or dual coil
Easy to fill
Drip tip replaceable
PEEK insulator

To know more about Avocado 24 RDTA from Geekvape, please check here: Avocado 24 RTA Tank by GeekVape

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
never got lucky with the classic genny tank... should i give this one a try? [emoji12][emoji12] no mesh involved tho, it should work, i guess

Sent while vaping using Tapatalk
Yeah...this is far removed from the classic genny...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: iwriduan

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
Yeah...this is far removed from the classic genny...

me thought so, along with that new suck my mod's tank.
i succeeded on building a classic genny, once (only once) it was an aga tank. and oh my good gracious it was so good vape. then come this question: would this thing vape as good as a true genny?
i mean the oh-so-good mtl vape.

since the 22mm avocado already on the market for quite a while, anyone can compare the mtl vape quality against a real genny and sum it up?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
me thought so, along with that new suck my mod's tank.
i succeeded on building a classic genny, once (only once) it was an aga tank. and oh my good gracious it was so good vape. then come this question: would this thing vape as good as a true genny?
i mean the oh-so-good mtl vape.

since the 22mm avocado already on the market for quite a while, anyone can compare the mtl vape quality against a real genny and sum it up?
I have the original Avocado coming in, and I have quite a collection on classic gennies. I don't think you'll get MTL on these, though...

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
I have the original Avocado coming in, and I have quite a collection on classic gennies. I don't think you'll get MTL on these, though...

thanks for pointing that out.
i just download a hi-res picture of avocado deck (and also the wismec one), blew it 100 times, and found that this is actually a Rebuildable Cotton Dipping Atomiser [emoji1][emoji1]

havnt watch the video tho, my cell connection sucks, will do tonight to get a picture how this tank really works

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
OK, so I got the 22 mm Avocado RTA in today. I was wrong. You might be able to get a MTL vape off of this. I can't really do it with the build I have in it right now (Fused Clapton 34KA1/2x28KA1, 5 wrap, 3.5 mm, .38 Ohms, and kickin'!), but I could see doing a 1 Ohm build and shutting the air way down...

Reactions: AlmightyEvan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread