Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
The Baron rda is a dual coil rda made by Geekvape with airflow control system. I was sent a Gold color Baron RDA to review by Geekvape. I would like to thank Carrie of Geekvape for sending this for review. The Package contained the Baron tank, 2X Feather Cotton with shoestring tips, a Spare Parts Pack, a 510 Drip Tip Adapter, 2X coils, a Hex Wrench, a Resin Drip Tip, a PMMA Drip Tip, a Standard 510 Pin and aBF Squonk Pin.

baronbox.jpg

The Mutlifunctional airflow system consists of a separate inner airflow ring with this ring held in place by an 0-ring. The airflow ring allows you to choose between 12 holes on each side or 4 long slots on each side when assembling the RDA. The 12 holes have lower airflow than the 4 slots. The airflow ring locks into correct orientation for the coils. You can adjust the airflow to your liking by twisting the outer shell of the RDA where the airflow holes are located. With this system it is quite easy to get just the right airflow.
geekvape-baron-rda-componen.jpg
The Deck is a two post design with a large opening to easily fit dual coils. I would have preferred a dual hole design but this worked well as I precut the coil legs to 4.5 mm before installing. The Post holes are large on the deck so wire thickness should not be an issue. The Posts have angled downward channels in their centers so when dripping juice thru the drip tip it runs down onto the wick smoothly.

The coils included with the Baron were six wrap Claptons with an inner diameter of 3 mm. These coils came to .13 ohm when installed. Post screws are flathead screws but the Spare Parts bag contains extra flathead screws and hex screws should you prefer hex screws.

The flavor produced is really good. The metal part of the RDA does get somewhat hot but the drip tip remains cool. The RDA is available in a large range of colors.
baron-rda-geekvape-all-colors.png

The Baron was a nice small profile when coupled with the Aegis Mini.
IMG_1691.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread