Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hi folks this is my review of the latest pod system from Geekvape . It's called the Bident and what makes this Pod System different from others is it's the first to use a duel coil Pod.

Bident-pod-dual-coil.jpg

POD SYSTEM CONTENTS
    2 PODS (0.8Ω) AND (1.2Ω)
    TYPE C CHARGING CORD
    mod (BATTERY)

20190811_092548.jpg

The Bident has a 950 mAH battery that can be fully charged in about 1 hr using the supplied type c charging cord at 1 amp.

Bident-pod-charging.gif

BIDENT COLORS CHOICES AND SPECS

BLACK CARBON FIBER
    GOLD/BLACK CARBON FIBER
    SILVER AURORA
    GUNMETAL MAGMA
    RAINBOW FANTASY

Bident-pod-more-details.jpg

Turning the unit on and off is the standard 5 clicks of the power button.
    The Bident has 3 power levels along with a colored light for each power level. To access each power level is a 3 click press of the power button. White (3.4V) Blue (3.6V) Green (3.8V).

Bident-pod-power-output.gif

Each Pod has a 3.5 ml juice capacity that is accessed by lifting the orange cap on each of the pods.

Bident-pod-refill-system.jpg

The pod is press fit into the battery (no magnets) Airflow is drawn in from the sided of the pod. The Bident has a 10 sec cutoff also.

Bident-pod-airflow.gif

PROS

SIZE
    WEIGHT
    VAPOR PRODUCTION
    DUEL coils
    BATTERY LIFE
    COLORS
    3 POWER LEVEL ADJUSTMENTS
    QUICK CHARGING
    TYPE C CONNECTION

CONS

NO AIRFLOW ADJUSTMENT
    TINTING ON POD (IMPROVED BUT NEEDS TO BE LIGHTER)
    VERY OPEN AIRY MTL VAPE

MY IMPRESSIONS USING THE BIDENT POD SYSTEM

I have been using the Bident for a couple of weeks now and think it a good system for people that like a very open / airy MTL or a restricted D/L, I just couldn't get a comfortable MTL vape because there is no airflow adjustment. I vape MTL at work and like to close down the airflow to a tight draw (little clouds) but that can't be done. Everyone vapes their own way and for some that like a very open/airy draw this excels on that. A few co-workers that vape MTL loved the open draw of the Bident. Vaping it D/L was where I enjoyed it. Flavor is average but this pod system really puts out the vapor, as far as the coils go there really wasn't a notable difference in the 2 coils to me. I really like the size,vapor,battery life and flavor of the Bident Pod System. The mouth piece works fine for me (comfortable).

20190811_092747.jpg

I would like to thank Carrie and Geekvape for providing me with the Bident Pod System for the purpose of this review. I hope my review has helped folks looking at purchasing the Bident Pod System.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hi folks this is my review of the latest pod system from Geekvape . It's called the Bident and what makes this Pod System different from others is it's the first to use a duel coil Pod.

Bident-pod-dual-coil.jpg

POD SYSTEM CONTENTS
    2 PODS (0.8Ω) AND (1.2Ω)
    TYPE C CHARGING CORD
    MOD (BATTERY)

View attachment 834479

The Bident has a 950 mAH battery that can be fully charged in about 1 hr using the supplied type c charging cord at 1 amp.

Bident-pod-charging.gif

BIDENT COLORS CHOICES AND SPECS

BLACK CARBON FIBER
    GOLD/BLACK CARBON FIBER
    SILVER AURORA
    GUNMETAL MAGMA
    RAINBOW FANTASY

Bident-pod-more-details.jpg

Turning the unit on and off is the standard 5 clicks of the power button.
    The Bident has 3 power levels along with a colored light for each power level. To access each power level is a 3 click press of the power button. White (3.4V) Blue (3.6V) Green (3.8V).

Bident-pod-power-output.gif

Each Pod has a 3.5 ml juice capacity that is accessed by lifting the orange cap on each of the pods.

Bident-pod-refill-system.jpg

The pod is press fit into the battery (no magnets) Airflow is drawn in from the sided of the pod. The Bident has a 10 sec cutoff also.

Bident-pod-airflow.gif

PROS

SIZE
    WEIGHT
    VAPOR PRODUCTION
    DUEL COILS
    BATTERY LIFE
    COLORS
    3 POWER LEVEL ADJUSTMENTS
    QUICK CHARGING
    TYPE C CONNECTION

CONS

NO AIRFLOW ADJUSTMENT
    TINTING ON POD (IMPROVED BUT NEEDS TO BE LIGHTER)
    VERY OPEN AIRY MTL VAPE

MY IMPRESSIONS USING THE BIDENT POD SYSTEM

I have been using the Bident for a couple of weeks now and think it a good system for people that like a very open / airy MTL or a restricted D/L, I just couldn't get a comfortable MTL vape because there is no airflow adjustment. I vape MTL at work and like to close down the airflow to a tight draw (little clouds) but that can't be done. Everyone vapes their own way and for some that like a very open/airy draw this excels on that. A few co-workers that vape MTL loved the open draw of the Bident. Vaping it D/L was where I enjoyed it. Flavor is average but this pod system really puts out the vapor, as far as the coils go there really wasn't a notable difference in the 2 coils to me. I really like the size,vapor,battery life and flavor of the Bident Pod System. The mouth piece works fine for me (comfortable).

View attachment 834513
    I would like to thank Carrie and Geekvape for providing me with the Bident Pod System for the purpose of this review. I hope my review has helped folks looking at purchasing the Bident Pod System.

Great review as usual ! I like the Frenzy for stealth vaping, but it sounds like this more open af would be great for out and about.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Nice review. I also felt that both pod options had a more airy draw and made a lot more vapor than the usual pod device.

I typically use a regular mod and DTL tank setup day to day. On the few occassions that I would use a pod system, I'm more interested in a more "stealth-like" vape with minimal vapor produced. As said, this is not the ideal device for that type of stealth vape experience. That's just me. However, it does what it does very well. Just an alert that this is not a stealth vape.

For those folks who say this has too airy of a draw, I'm wondering if one of the two air intakes could be taped off or otherwise occluded to make it a more restrictive draw?

Geekvape Bident dual coil Pod System Review

Last edited:
    Reactions: bigbob2322
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread