Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Hiya,

Received a Boost Luxury edition to show you guys.

This is not a regular review since if its about the device itself not much changed compared to the original boost, this is more of a picture preview. My original Boost and Boost rba can be found here:

AEGIS BOOST REVIEW BY SP013

BOOST RBA POD BY GEEKVAPE

So, let me mention the two differences between the Regular Boost and the Luxury. First, color options, the luxury edition has new and more premium looking colors than the regular boost. Also, the boost luxury edition includes a key chain of a tiny boost in the packaging. And that’s it, all the differences.

Colors are much nicer on the luxury edition my opinion, the one I received looks really stunning with its nichrome metal skeleton. Beautiful. Below are some other color options available:

If its about the vape, its completely the same as the regular Boost, so a more in-depth review can be found on the earlier mentioned link. Great tiny vape, good flavor, proper longevity, IP67 rating and no leaking.

Price wise the Luxury edition is slightly more expensive with its 40.99$ vs 39.99$ for the regular boost (prices from official geekvape store), it is up to you of you want to pay a dollar more for a more suiting color and a key chain.

Special thanks to @Geekvape_Official for sending me this kit.

Hope you liked my picture review, wishing you a good day!

Thank you,

SP013

• Love
Reactions: ZuberVape8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread