GeekVape Boost- too sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBrite

Mar 10, 2020
I have a Caliburn and it is good but the pods are very hit or miss. I use it when I go out and the flavor is really good but the battery life is bad (it drops in performance A LOT when it reaches blue)

I decided to get a Boost because of all of the amazing reviews. It came in and I immediately filled it with my favorite juice (kilo cereal milk in 3mg). I am vaping the .4 coil at 25w and all I get is a sweet taste, it tastes like straight sugar! I dropped it down to 20w because it was way too intense and was making me sick. I tried a different juice, a banana milk, and same exact thing, the only flavor I am getting is sweetness/sugar. It is not vapors tongue because I am still tasting all of the flavors on my Caliburn so it definitely is only happening with my Boost. Has anyone else faced this? is there any solution?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @StarBrite, you're encountering the issue with commercial liquids. They do have a tendency to go and over sweeten them.

Also the atomiser and coil/coils used can bring out different flavours, even from the same liquid.

But you could try a higher resistance coil with a lower wattage, it will produce less vapour and therefore less taste.

Other than that it's down the mod and tank road, something with an MTL tank such as the Innokin Zlide or Aspire Nautilus GT and a mod with variable output. As that would allow you to tailor the experience more.

• Agree
Reactions: Mobc1990
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread