GeekVape Cerberus tank leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Geekvape Aegis Mini which is an incredibly tough piece of equipment, and it came with the Cerberus sub-ohm tank. The first one I owned never leaked until I cracked the glass & had to replace, and I bought 2 brand new ones and both leak so much it gets on your clothing, furniture if you're not careful.
The leak comes form the air slot at the base of the tank. Seems like a bad design since it almost has to leak located where it is.

QUESTION: Is there a tank that will fit (screw in) to my Aegis Mini that DOES NOT leak?
Any help would be appreciated!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
and these will screw in/be threaded the same as what I have?
(Sorry, I'm not all that "into" the vaping thing, so not on top of standards/products etc & half the vape store are now out of business, and the rest are staffed by ignorant teenagers!)
These all use a standard 510 connection at the base... same as the Cerebus tank. They also use replaceable coils.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

thank you Shawn! You have no idea how much you've helped me. I should've came here long ago to get advice. These Cerberus tanks vape great but are constantly dripping onto my shirt, furniture. Stupid design IMO, to put the air inlets at the base where the liquid is. I'm going to order 2 or them so I can have my std. tobacco tank, and a tank for flavors.

Hang on a moment! I forgot one...

Look for the Advken Owl tank. It's also top air and leak resistant, but will use the coils that the Cerebus uses.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Heading to a vape store now, they have the Zeus, will check this one out also if the have it. I do have a pack of coils leftover....Thanks

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread