Geekvape Creed RTA

Creed RTA is the most versatile tank to date. Comes with three interchangeable airflow system providing variety of airflow options.
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yes, that is true, and we will launch a video to show how to build single coil soon.
I'm not seeing a single coil adapter included in the videos. Without an adapter single coil in a dual deck is seldom successful imo.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I'm not seeing a single coil adapter included in the videos. Without an adapter single coil in a dual deck is seldom successful imo.

There's an adapter included in the packaging. We will make a video to show it and instruct how to use it. Please be patient!

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Pam set up hers one dual, one single. She said the vape was good on both and no leaks. She did mention the dual was a pita to install but worth it in her opinion.

Have had time to use the Creed for a couple weeks. I like it with dual coils and didn't really care much for it with a single coil. The juice capacity is very nice and the flavor is pretty intense with dual coil. Was kind of weak with a single coil to me anyway.

I also have a Zeus and a Themis. Both of those are fine with single coils. There is a bubble glass that fits the Themis that gets it up to decent capacity for ejuice. Have used the Themis will coils and with Mesh. The Mesh seems best in it.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread