Geekvape E100i :Once Try, Forever Eteno [Deleted]

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Picked one of these up a few days ago and really like it. Only negative to me is you can’t lock the watts like you can in the majority of Geekvape products by simply pushing and holding +- buttons at the same time. I find smart mode runs a little to warm for my taste so I stay in power mode.

I know a lot of people on here aren’t overly happy with Geekvape but I find they do make a good product that stands up.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

ShepMom

Mar 2, 2023
I have a GV mod and tank and I really like them. I want to buy the one you have as I had a chance to try it in a store.

1) With the tank being magnetic instead of screw-on do you have any issues with the tank coming off when you don't want it to? I am concerned because I quite often stash mine in my purse and I don't want it leaking of course.

2) Do you feel there's any solid information that the built in battery is better (or not) than the change-it-yourself battery? Since there is only about $6 difference in price it's not that big a deal, just looking for current user(s) to give feedback.

Thank you!
Deb

Users who are viewing this thread