Geekvape Frenzy Kit

Frenzy is one of our most advanced Pod system powered with the AS Micro Chipset.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Does anyone know if there is actually a difference between the 1.2 coils (that were made for the Flint) and the 1.2 SS316 ones? I just got a new box of replacements that has them stated on the box. I'm just not sure if it's a marketing clarification for the Frenzy, or if the original 1.2's were not SS?

They seem to work regardless, but just wondering if these new ones are more ideal.

Reactions: bigbob2322

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
It's OK, I just wish Geekvape and other company's would ease up with the tinting on screens and tanks, it's very easy to let the Frenzy run dry. I checked out your review and it's a nice write up buddy.
totally on the point, i saw a pic on instagram with suroin drops with 100% clear pods, amazed by that,

thanks for the good input dude!

Regards,

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Does anyone know if there is actually a difference between the 1.2 coils (that were made for the Flint) and the 1.2 SS316 ones? I just got a new box of replacements that has them stated on the box. I'm just not sure if it's a marketing clarification for the Frenzy, or if the original 1.2's were not SS?

They seem to work regardless, but just wondering if these new ones are more ideal.

The material for the coil are different. Frenzy 1.2 is made by SS316L, but Flint 1.2 is by N80.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
it's very easy to let the Frenzy run dry

I thought...1.2 ohm SS coil > TC > will shut off when tank empty > NO burned coil...???

If I used TC to shut off the battery when the Pod was empty...how many Pods would I go through before the battery would need recharging???

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
1. Do the Flint 1.6Ω Flint coils work with the Frenzy? If so, does it trigger the Power Mode or the TC Mode? (I've seen a lot of comments about this but they tend to disagree.)

2. At the GeekVape website, many manuals are available for download. The Frenzy manual isn't. Please add it so I can put my magnifying glass away.

Reactions: hittman

Jubie83

Sep 9, 2019
This thread is for the general discussion of the Pod Vape Geekvape Frenzy Kit. Please add to the discussion here.
So I've had the Frenzy Kit afew months now and the battery drops to red in less then half a day. I use it a few puffs every ten minutes or so and straight to red light. Even less during working days. I wonder if it's because i charge it on a plug in wall device... Any one else agree?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    So I've had the Frenzy Kit afew months now and the battery drops to red in less then half a day. I use it a few puffs every ten minutes or so and straight to red light. Even less during working days. I wonder if it's because i charge it on a plug in wall device... Any one else agree?

As long as the charger that your using is putting out 5v\1Amp or Less it won't be the charger causing the problem:)
    Any other issues I can't help you with, I'm not too familiar with the Frenzy.
    Good luck:thumbs:

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    get ur self a usb voltmeter (few dollar), so u can check ur battery capacity :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread