Geekvape gbox loose 510 pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Basically i thought i'd share this in case someone has the same issue, but after dropping my gbox a 3rd time (don't ask i hate myself for this lolz) the 510 came loose so i made some googlr research and turns out the solution is fairly easy: unscrew the top and back of the mod (where the bottle is) and tighten the nut below the connection. Watch for the wiring and then put it back together, easy and i used the tri tool that comes with it. Will add pictures if needed but atm im fairly busy so it'll have to wait [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
Basically i thought i'd share this in case someone has the same issue, but after dropping my gbox a 3rd time (don't ask i hate myself for this lolz) the 510 came loose so i made some googlr research and turns out the solution is fairly easy: unscrew the top and back of the mod (where the bottle is) and tighten the nut below the connection. Watch for the wiring and then put it back together, easy and i used the tri tool that comes with it. Will add pictures if needed but atm im fairly busy so it'll have to wait [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I have one one these and I noticed when I put on any sqonk rda ill tighten all the down an then it like clicks back a few thousands of a inch or so but no problems connecting is it kinda like that

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I have one one these and I noticed when I put on any sqonk rda ill tighten all the down an then it like clicks back a few thousands of a inch or so but no problems connecting is it kinda like that
Sorry but i'm no expert, mine was basically loose so my rda was turning on itself. Unfortunately if yours is clicking that seems to be an entirely different issue which i cannot help with. All i can suggest is you taking it back to the vendor who sold it to ya unfortunately.

Reactions: Ricknice1980
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread