The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Geekvape gbox loose 510 pin

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by QcVaper, Feb 15, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. QcVaper

QcVaper Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2017
    Basically i thought i'd share this in case someone has the same issue, but after dropping my gbox a 3rd time (don't ask i hate myself for this lolz) the 510 came loose so i made some googlr research and turns out the solution is fairly easy: unscrew the top and back of the mod (where the bottle is) and tighten the nut below the connection. Watch for the wiring and then put it back together, easy and i used the tri tool that comes with it. Will add pictures if needed but atm im fairly busy so it'll have to wait

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Glad you were able to fix it and thanks for mentioning your solution. I hate dropping gear, but I seem to be doing less of that these days. Hope I haven't just cursed m'self.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 93gc40

93gc40 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2014
    Suggest using a bit of silicone or other glue to lock that nut. And also to seal the 510 to prevent leaks getting into the box.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 2
  4. WayneL

WayneL Full Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Idk if this is the same issue but I rewicked my coils and put it back together and noticed when I push down on the top of the rda it resets the could to 0 then asks new or old coil. Wasn't doing that when I first got it
    • Like Like x 1