Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Geekvape makes a good product but the customer service side is starting to become a bit of a joke. I’m not buying the Covid excuses we are talking about individuals who are hired to promote the products they make ( most of whom sit behind a computer screen at home). If we were referring to the individuals who worked in the places that produce the products and there was a shortage I could understand the Covid factor.

They don’t seem to respond to emails, have stopped supplying products to reviewers, Sorry but if you are going to post giveaways on different forums and not follow through to me that speaks volumes and is probably the easiest way to loose respect :2c:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Giveaways are never going to be a company's highest priority. And mainland Chinese are dealing with some heavy covid shirt right now. Let's be patient.

Yeah, but they had time to start a new contest yet didn't complete the previous one, so the covid cop-out doesn't work in this scenario and rarely does anymore in 2022.

I can't understand what is going on. Two giveaways and both threads are closed for now, with no winners announced.

Geekvape Max 100 Kit Giveaway!! Just Click and win it !!
    End date - May 20

Stiil remember its name? Comment below and have a chance to be a tester for the 2 Gerenation!!
    End date - May 10

I agree. If you're going to have a contest, you should follow through.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Not really on this particular topic but I mean it would also apply here what are the forums rules regarding companies and giveaways on the forum? I mean it is a moderated forum and it is a well moderated forum. The moderators do really great jobs in my personal opinion of keeping things relatively civil. I can't imagine that they would be happy with companies running contests and not having winners.

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    It isn't uncommon for it to take a few days. And if I remember correctly they've changed the identify this product header. I don't think it originally said that it closed May 10th I think it said that there was going to be an announcement and there was more writing on that image. I don't believe it mentioned sharing either shared to what? I think it was literally just telling people to identify it and then it wrote about the contest itself being on the forum. Maybe I'm crazy. Guess it's time to start taking screenshots when you enter a contest...

Obviously it now says end date May 10th meaning it's way past a couple of days. I feel like they almost made that header look like it wasn't a contest on the forum when it was. Maybe I'm thinking of something else I don't have the best memory.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    We are making sure the samples of this

Just a friendly advice - you should have enough samples to send to the winners the moment a giveaway ends.
    saying Pls wait for it, thx! almost 2 weeks after one of the giveways was supposed to end it's not cool :unsure:

To calm the situation down a bit, I'll add that GeekVape has a history of being one of the most generous companies in terms of giveaway so let's give them the chance to improve here :toast:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Just a friendly advice - you should have enough samples to send to the winners the moment a giveaway ends.
    saying Pls wait for it, thx! almost 2 weeks after one of the giveways was supposed to end it's not cool :unsure:

To calm the situation down a bit, I'll add that GeekVape has a history of being one of the most generous companies in terms of giveaway so let's give them the chance to improve here :toast:
    I'm starting to wonder if vaporesso and geek vape are actually owned by the same company.. because the thing that I won April 19th they still don't have in stock I won it April 19th and it's still not in stock for them to send it to me. Now there is a chance that that has something to do with lockdowns and stuff in China. But I do have to give geek vape credit for communicating quicker at least in this instance to someone's question then vaporesso did.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm starting to wonder if vaporesso and geek vape are actually owned by the same company.. because the thing that I won April 19th they still don't have in stock I won it April 19th and it's still not in stock for them to send it to me. Now there is a chance that that has something to do with lockdowns and stuff in China. But I do have to give geek vape credit for communicating quicker at least in this instance to someone's question then vaporesso did.

Vaporesso is owned by Smoore and Geekvape by Qisitech

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread