Geekvape Griffin 25MM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
image.jpeg

Just stumbled across this, I'm sure this one will sell like hotcakes! 25mm diameter, 17mm build deck, top and bottom airflow. Looks like another winner from Geekvape.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
vaping!!!Jables" data-source="post: 17469387" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping!!!Jables said:
I hope this one has better grub screws.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
Their website says the screws are SS316L hardened to 55-58 Rockwell. Similar to their tsunami rda I believe.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I seen that Steam Crave is releasing the aromanizer Supreme. A 25mm, 7ml, With Top fill,and a better air control, so not sure what I want to try first, I really like the original Griffin but mine does have its flaws, very loose juiceflow control and like mentioned bad grub screws, I would think they could or should have also added the top airflow to this, like they sold as a afterthought on the 22mm.
They did, there are two different models, one with top airflow, one without, both 25mm diameter.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Will a 25 mm atty fit on a Reuleaux without overhang? What about on a Cuboid?

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk
Yes, 25mm fits perfect on a Reuleaux. Use my VCMT 25mm on the RX200 pretty much exclusively because it fits so nicely.

Not sure about cuboid as I don't own one, but I'm guessing it'd be fine looking at pics of it.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
They did, there are two different models, one with top airflow, one without, both 25mm diameter.
I thought they were selling this as one tank together with both top caps giving the user the option to use top airflow or standard airflow. Seemed like a good idea since they just released the interchangeable top airflow chimney for the 22mm Griffin for around $8.

Reactions: Clark Kent

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I thought they were selling this as one tank together with both top caps giving the user the option to use top airflow or standard airflow. Seemed like a good idea since they just released the interchangeable top airflow chimney for the 22mm Griffin for around $8.
They easily could have, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Note the product packaging:
geekvape-griffin-25-rta-standard-colors.png

geekvape-griffin-25-rta-top-airflow-colors.png

Reactions: mtbason35

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
They easily could have, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Note the product packaging:
geekvape-griffin-25-rta-standard-colors.png

geekvape-griffin-25-rta-top-airflow-colors.png
Bummer, I feel like that should have been an all in one type of deal and just have it priced a little higher. Not the end of the world, but options are always nice.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Bummer, I feel like that should have been an all in one type of deal and just have it priced a little higher. Not the end of the world, but options are always nice.

I hope they will sell the top cap seperately then. I don't know if I want the top air or not. I suppose you can close it if you don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread