Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Good Morning fellow vapers,

Today I am reviewing the new Loop rda by Geekvape courtesy of the folks at Healthcabin.

Congratulations to Heathcabin on their 9th year in business!
HealthCabin Ninth Anniversary Celebration

If you currently own a Dead Rabbit or Drop rda I would definitely recommend checking out the Loop rda.
Loop-RDA-17.jpg

As above the RDA is only 24mm in diameter but don't let that fool you, look under the hood.
Loop4.jpg

The W designed build deck can easily accommodate 4mm ID coils. The slotted downward design of the air intakes ensures that even with the 4mm deep juice well that you will not get any leaks from tipping it to inhale.
Loop-RDA-13.jpg

When I first received this RDA I decided to go with 4mm ID SS316L twisted clapton coils and packed the entire sides of the juice well with cotton all the way to the bottom.
Surprisingly, you can put ALOT of liquid in this dripper!
My next build was a bit smaller but still has plenty of room under the cap.
Having the flat head screws I really enjoy seeing, not the hex grubs that always seem to strip out after 5 builds.
20180408_190814.jpg

Loop3.jpg
The adjustable airflow ring is a bit loose for the average users taste as it can easily move but I found that my best friend, dental floss, wrapped around the ring, solved this minor issue.
I noticed on a few RDA's that I have owned that if you use larger builds the cap tends to get hot, this was not the case even when chain vaping with the Loop. The cap stayed warm and pumped out some great flavor. Their is no lack of airflow but just the right amount to be pleasantly happy with each inhale.
Having the deeper juice well is a plus for those who don't use a EZ Dripper, but it does make life easier(if you own one).

The SS version comes with an Ultem drip tip but I decided to play around and see how my Kensai 810 would look.
Loop1.jpg

The Loop does come in a couple interesting colors, SS, Black, Gold with a black airflow ring, and Gunmetal with a green airflow ring.
Loop-RDA-1.jpg

Loop-RDA-b-1.jpg

Included in each box you get:
Loop-RDA-18.jpg

Geekvape I have noticed with all their products they do not skimp on the accessories!
510 and 810 drip tip compatible and BF pin for the Squonking folks.

In the end the Loop is a great performer along with the other top single and dual RDA's that I have had the privilege to own.
Not too big, not too small, can hold large and small builds packed with cotton without sacrificing quality. Basically, solid!

Take care my friends and I hope this review has helped those who have seen the Loop RDA by Geekvape.

Vape Safe, Vape Happy,

TonEeN

Attachments

• Loop-RDA-13.jpg
    Loop-RDA-13.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread