Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Mine had paint chip off day one and a magnet come off the door week 1 so I stopped using it so pics from me will not be happening lol. Wasn't the tank I could abuse that I wanted which is why I had bought it.
You're not using it because of that?!! Glue the magnet back in and touch up the paint with black model paint. Hell, send it to me cause I'll use it, love mine!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
I bought it for the sole purpose of beating up and using as my work vape. If it falls apart from normal use it doesnt fit that catagory lol... It comes with spare magnets and everything, just wasn't the "This things a tank, watch me throw it across the room" mod I was looking for.

It's still here, waiting for a roadtrip that requires the battery life of a parallel mod.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Can't wait to get my skull panels for it [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
d0ec83dce68484fa75d2d7e78fa2aa42.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I bought it for the sole purpose of beating up and using as my work vape. If it falls apart from normal use it doesnt fit that catagory lol... It comes with spare magnets and everything, just wasn't the "This things a tank, watch me throw it across the room" mod I was looking for.

It's still here, waiting for a roadtrip that requires the battery life of a parallel mod.
When it stops working, send it to me for breakdown pics :D

I got tools :thumbs:
images-23.jpg

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Cause I don't have one ;) or it would be in pieces :D with pics :)
Same.

honestly it reminds me of like an early 2000's minivan almost like it wad engineered to be easily assembled but not maintained i dont think geekvape even had cleaning the contacts i mind when they designed this product but that's ny opinion
This is one of the reasons I never pulled the trigger.

MDG-VAPES

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys. I was experiencing the hot fire button and slow ramp up time as well. Turns out my button lock wasn't fully off which explained the arc. Then I switched from a dual rda to single - the govad- using a single SS fused clapton, 0.22 ohms, and the mod has been working flawlessly. I had to put it on the shelf for a while, but after reading your comments and changing my rda, it's back out in rotation. Thanks for all the info!

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
the hot button thing has just started happening to mine :yawn: lock switch fully off so i don't think it's that. tried spraying some non-conductive contact cleaner on it but the issue remains. will have to look into taking it apart.
there's this on the tube of you...

which i haven't watched as i'm currently at work!

Last edited:
Reactions: petrotech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread