Geekvape Medusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Anyone else vaping on this inexpensive little flavor chucker?

It's been my go to RD-T?A for the last couple days. Great build quality, a few minor subjective cons (like the inability to use your own wide bore drip tip...they have their own flat ultem chuff cap with a shorty nub that you CAN insert a 510 into...looks silly that way and it's really unnecessary...and no squonker support...shame...I think it would shine on a squonker)

For under $30USD, it really can't be beat. With a roughly 3ml juice well, it doesn't require constant dripping. Strange they refer to it as an RDTA with no clear glass tank section.

Geekvape-Medusa-RDTA-1300x650.jpg

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Not really. The coils have ample breathing room (then again, I'm at 50w SS 450F) The flavor production is lovely! It has its niggles...like having to get your cotton set up just right so as not to interfere with installation of the top cap (you can use it as a dripper by just removing the uppermost section, so that's not really that huge an issue) The bell shaped cap though REALLY intensifies flavor. I liked it so much I bought another in stainless.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Given that all metal build, TC is pretty much needed to avoid drying the wick out if you're not dripping. It does pull up from the juice well enough to keep up? I see it in stock at MVS, which is in Queens, for $21.95. Even with NY tax I can get plain first class shipping and still have it the next day. I just might give it a spin if it really does pull out of the well like an RDTA. Your feedback would be appreciated. Like, immediately. I have a tab open to it and don't think I can hold off on the add to cart button even without knowing.:D

Reactions: mongo74

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I'm going to :) , but ...
Medusa_3777_1_zpsslpj4tqp.jpg

... this connection seems and feels like a bit too loose, does it the same on yours?
It turns real easily when lubed with juice, but it doesn't wobble or anything on mine. It's enough that it doesn't leak immediately if it falls over, though it will still if left sideways overnight.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
... obviously, the o-ring has "settled down" inside the groove. After removing and putting it back again, it fits perfectly.
By the way ...
I'm not a cloud maker, but this battery is on hard work driving all the 2x 10 wraps to give a good hit ... I'll reduce the coil to 6-7 wraps later on ...
Nevertheless - great flavour and just enough vapor for me.
This tank will stay on my stand for daily usage, that's for sure :)

Reactions: bwh79

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
... obviously, the o-ring has "settled down" inside the groove. After removing and putting it back again, it fits perfectly.
By the way ...

I'm not a cloud maker, but this battery is on hard work driving all the 2x 10 wraps to give a good hit ... I'll reduce the coil to 6-7 wraps later on ...
Nevertheless - great flavour and just enough vapor for me.
This tank will stay on my stand for daily usage, that's for sure :)
... 7 wraps, 0.31ohm @ eVic VTC.
iJust S battery hits perfect. Same as the eVic @ 30W.
What a flavour! What a vape!
Wooow ...

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
The only thing I do not like at the moment with the Medusa is how short the drip tip is. My lips rest on the top cap when taking a drag and it makes me not chain vape on it as I am cautious to burning myself.
That was a con for me too. U can put a 510 drip tip on it:)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread