Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello again everybody and welcome back for todays review that's on a new AIO from Geekvape called the MERO. This is a tube style device that houses a built in 2100 mAH battery which is a big increase from the last AIO from Geekvape the ( WENAX ) that housed a 1100 mAH which was a internal battery as well. coils are the same Boost series coils which have a proven positive track record for flavor and lifespan so if you have the Boost, Boost Plus those coils are the same used in the MERO. Lets check out the MERO in detail a bit prior to the review.

COLOR CHOICES
    Geekvape-Mero-Colors-650x800.jpg

INCLUDED WITH THE MERO

• 1 x Mero AIO Kit
    • 1 x Geekvape B Series Coil (0.4ohm, 25-33W)
    • 1 x Promotion card & warranty card
    • 1 x USB cable (Type-C)
    • 1 x Coil tool
    • 1 x User manual

20201204_125204.jpg

PARAMETERS

Dimensions 23mm x 81.6mm
    Resistance Range 0.2-3ohm
    Resistance Geekvape B Series Coil 0.4ohm(25-33W)
    Geekvape B Series Coil 0.6ohm(15-25W)
    Battery Built-in 2100 mAH battery
    Power Output 3.2V/3.5V/3.8V
    Max Output Voltage 4.2V
    Working Temperature -10~45℃
    Charging TYPE-C 5V 1.5A
    Filling Type Top Filling
    Drip Tip 510
    Longest Vaping Time 10s
    Airflow Adjustable

DIRECT LUNG OR MTL VAPE

mero-02.gif

TYPE-C CHARGING

_0006_geekvape_mero_aio_starter_kit_2100mah-_7_.jpg

TOP FILL POD

_0007_geekvape_mero_aio_starter_kit_2100mah-_8__1.jpg

THREE POWER OUTPUTS ( 3.2V 3.5V 3.8V )

geekvape-mero-battery.jpg

2100 MAH BUILT IN BATTERY

geekvape_mero_aio_battery.jpg

USES B SERIES COILS

mero-aio-kit-vaping-experience.jpg

OPTIONAL 510 CONNECTOR

geekvape_mero_aio_-_good_compatible.jpg

Geekvape-Mero-AIO-Starter-Kit-750x930.jpg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

The first thing I noticed after opening the package was the size of the device, and I'm not saying to big or to small it just looked the right size for height and girth and after picking it up I was correct in that assumption. On the weight aspect of the device it wasn't heavy but not light enough to be shirt pocket capable but it houses a 2100 mAH battery so that's understandable. The first thing I checked was the pod for tinting and found it to be pretty heavy on the tinting making it a bit tough to view in low light.

The pod has 2 nubs that click into cut outs in the device and can be rotated to find your desired airflow setting, the pod uses hard stops at either side and does not spin 360°, also no magnets are used in the pod connection.

20201211_165355.jpg

The pod is a top fill type with a long rubber juice plug the circles the entire top of the pod and can be lifted up completely off the pod making fill ups easy and mess free. The fill port hole is big enough to use a dropper bottle tip. You can use any 510 drip tip as the drip tip is not proprietary .
    20201204_131551.jpg

There are 2 airflow slots on the device itself that are 180° away from each other. Both are shown at opposite ends of the device.

20201204_130828.jpg

The pod itself has 2 airflow slots cut into it and can be rotated to find the airflow selection that hits your preference.

20201204_130900.jpg

There are 3 voltage settings on the MERO that can be used by simply pressing the power button 3 times quickly after the device has been powered on. 5 quick presses of the power button turns the device both on or off. The 3 voltage settings are color coded making it easy to remember.

WHITE - 3.2 VOLTS

BLUE - 3.5 VOLTS

GREEN - 3.8 VOLTS

20201204_130526.jpg
    20201204_130548.jpg
    20201204_130609.jpg

The power button also lights up when you vape showing you the color your battery output, as your battery power depletes your indicator light will show it's output by color.

FINAL THOUGHTS

Well folks as you could see the MERO is a very easy to use AIO that gives you a very nice 2100 mAH battery that will get you through the day of vaping but not the entire day at your desired wattage if it's medium ( 3.5v blue ) or ( 3.8 green ). You will lose power output as the battery gets lower so your vape will not be constant at the higher voltages but that's a given factor because it's not a constant output of your desired output of power, however you must remember everyone vapes differently so your results may be different.

The MERO uses the proven Boost coils and still give very good flavor as well as vapor in this device, the Mero is billed as either a DL or MTL AIO which it will give you a MTL vape but not a well defined one, I think this device does best as a RDL vape for both flavor as well as vaper. There are only 2 cons to this device , 1 being tinting on the pod is still to dark and the other being no constant voltage output, other than that the device has worked as it's intended to work.

I prefer a very warm vape so you've probably guessed my desired setting is at 3.8v and it didn't stay at that voltage as long as I'd hoped it would but I'm a very heavy vaper so take that into consideration also. The flavor was what I'm used to from the Boost coils and vapor was plentiful, so all in all I'm happy with the Mero just wish it had constant output.

20201211_175357.jpg

I would like to thank Elliott and Geekvape for providing the MERO AIO for review and I also hope this review helped anyone looking to purchase the MERO AIO Kit.

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hello again everybody and welcome back for todays review that's on a new AIO from Geekvape called the MERO. This is a tube style device that houses a built in 2100 mAH battery which is a big increase from the last AIO from Geekvape the ( WENAX ) that housed a 1100 mAH which was a internal battery as well. Coils are the same Boost series coils which have a proven positive track record for flavor and lifespan so if you have the Boost, Boost Plus those coils are the same used in the MERO. Lets check out the MERO in detail a bit prior to the review.

COLOR CHOICES
    Geekvape-Mero-Colors-650x800.jpg

INCLUDED WITH THE MERO

• 1 x Mero AIO Kit
    • 1 x Geekvape B Series Coil (0.4ohm, 25-33W)
    • 1 x Promotion card & warranty card
    • 1 x USB cable (Type-C)
    • 1 x Coil tool
    • 1 x User manual

View attachment 921179

PARAMETERS

Dimensions 23mm x 81.6mm
    Resistance Range 0.2-3ohm
    Resistance Geekvape B Series Coil 0.4ohm(25-33W)
    Geekvape B Series Coil 0.6ohm(15-25W)
    Battery Built-in 2100 mAH battery
    Power Output 3.2V/3.5V/3.8V
    Max Output Voltage 4.2V
    Working Temperature -10~45℃
    Charging TYPE-C 5V 1.5A
    Filling Type Top Filling
    Drip Tip 510
    Longest Vaping Time 10s
    Airflow Adjustable

DIRECT LUNG OR MTL VAPE

mero-02.gif

TYPE-C CHARGING

_0006_geekvape_mero_aio_starter_kit_2100mah-_7_.jpg

TOP FILL POD

_0007_geekvape_mero_aio_starter_kit_2100mah-_8__1.jpg

THREE POWER OUTPUTS ( 3.2V 3.5V 3.8V )

geekvape-mero-battery.jpg

2100 MAH BUILT IN BATTERY

geekvape_mero_aio_battery.jpg

USES B SERIES COILS

mero-aio-kit-vaping-experience.jpg

OPTIONAL 510 CONNECTOR

geekvape_mero_aio_-_good_compatible.jpg

Geekvape-Mero-AIO-Starter-Kit-750x930.jpg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

The first thing I noticed after opening the package was the size of the device, and I'm not saying to big or to small it just looked the right size for height and girth and after picking it up I was correct in that assumption. On the weight aspect of the device it wasn't heavy but not light enough to be shirt pocket capable but it houses a 2100 mAH battery so that's understandable. The first thing I checked was the pod for tinting and found it to be pretty heavy on the tinting making it a bit tough to view in low light.

The pod has 2 nubs that click into cut outs in the device and can be rotated to find your desired airflow setting, the pod uses hard stops at either side and does not spin 360°, also no magnets are used in the pod connection.

View attachment 921207

The pod is a top fill type with a long rubber juice plug the circles the entire top of the pod and can be lifted up completely off the pod making fill ups easy and mess free. The fill port hole is big enough to use a dropper bottle tip. You can use any 510 drip tip as the drip tip is not proprietary .
    View attachment 921209

There are 2 airflow slots on the device itself that are 180° away from each other. Both are shown at opposite ends of the device.

View attachment 921217

The pod itself has 2 airflow slots cut into it and can be rotated to find the airflow selection that hits your preference.

View attachment 921239

There are 3 voltage settings on the MERO that can be used by simply pressing the power button 3 times quickly after the device has been powered on. 5 quick presses of the power button turns the device both on or off. The 3 voltage settings are color coded making it easy to remember.

WHITE - 3.2 VOLTS

BLUE - 3.5 VOLTS

GREEN - 3.8 VOLTS

View attachment 921261 View attachment 921263 View attachment 921265

The power button also lights up when you vape showing you the color your battery output, as your battery power depletes your indicator light will show it's output by color.

FINAL THOUGHTS

Well folks as you could see the MERO is a very easy to use AIO that gives you a very nice 2100 mAH battery that will get you through the day of vaping but not the entire day at your desired wattage if it's medium ( 3.5v blue ) or ( 3.8 green ). You will lose power output as the battery gets lower so your vape will not be constant at the higher voltages but that's a given factor because it's not a constant output of your desired output of power, however you must remember everyone vapes differently so your results may be different.

The MERO uses the proven Boost coils and still give very good flavor as well as vapor in this device, the Mero is billed as either a DL or MTL AIO which it will give you a MTL vape but not a well defined one, I think this device does best as a RDL vape for both flavor as well as vaper. There are only 2 cons to this device , 1 being tinting on the pod is still to dark and the other being no constant voltage output, other than that the device has worked as it's intended to work.

I prefer a very warm vape so you've probably guessed my desired setting is at 3.8v and it didn't stay at that voltage as long as I'd hoped it would but I'm a very heavy vaper so take that into consideration also. The flavor was what I'm used to from the Boost coils and vapor was plentiful, so all in all I'm happy with the Mero just wish it had constant output.

View attachment 921277

I would like to thank Elliott and Geekvape for providing the MERO AIO for review and I also hope this review helped anyone looking to purchase the MERO AIO Kit.

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322

Good review Bob! I have one I bought coming on a coupon I got on FB. It will be fun to try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread