Geekvape Wenax K1 Pod Review by DreamVaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    My package with the Wenax K1 was delayed "a bit" thanks to the post, :facepalm: I was planning to review this model a month ago, but better late than never, right :toast:

The K1 model is the third model of the Wenax line by GeekVape.
    It is a very compact and stylish refillable pod.
    It is powered by a 600mAh internal battery which is more than enough for such a tiny pod. Wenax K1 can fire from 9-16W and lasts all day (or even 2 days) without charging. Charging is done via a USB-C port at a maximum charging rate of 1A.

This model has a built in "Consistent power" feature allowing you to have same vaping quality even when your battery is on low, which is very nice and I hope to see it implemented to all future new devices from GeekVape.:thumb:
    Another feature it comes with is - Auto sleep after 10 sec of inactivity. This may be useful for beginner vapers I assume. I personally prefer this to be an option you can activate/deactivate if needed.

There is an option to vape it by pushing a button or you can simply use the draw activation. I prefer the button. Gives a bit more kick to it IMHO.:2cool:

K1 comes with 2 cart options: 0.8ohm cartridge and a 1.2ohm cartridge, you can choose between them according to your preferred airflow and steam performance.

To refill the cart you need to gently open the rubber part (open from left to right, be careful with that, as usually these do open from right to left). Filling and refilling process is easy.
    The only slight problem is putting the cart back into K1 - it's pretty tight.

Vaping process is pleasant, even when chain vaping. No hot parts, dry hits or spitbacks noticed.
    You shouldn't expect the biggest clouds you ever seen but it gives the user pretty decent amount of vapour and clear and pure e-juice taste.
    I would rate my vaping experience with K1 - 8 out of 10 considering it's compact size.

Overall, it's a great compact pod with some interesting tech innovations implemented.
    2 cart options are also nice to have, although I also didn't feel much of a difference while using them as other reviewers also mentioned.

Good job by GeekVape once again and keep up doing great modern vape devices guys!
    :thumbs:

Reactions: borno
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread